PDA

View Full Version : Win of the Week

LongIslandJam
06-20-2005, 08:01 PM
In our newest feature. You the race fans, will pick the win of the week. So let us know, what you think is the win of the week.

The Bullfather
06-20-2005, 08:07 PM
Kenny Alfano holding off a charging Scott Kulesa, but Wayne Anderson running away with the 50 lapper was exciting also!

Alfano had Scott Kulesa breathing down his neck, working him over for many laps. Under pressure, Alfano kept his cool.If it were not for an accident taking Scott away from second place, I believe he would have had the horsepower to pass him. Alfano also had Dave Brigati on the move before the checkered flag. But, I would pick Kenny Alfano for winner of the week, for keeping cool and calm under pressure and also for racing his line. :applause:

Also, have to add Bob Heager for the 4cyl win! The guy still gets no love! lol

Good job,Bob,on the win!

jimmy'z
06-20-2005, 09:25 PM
Rob Tribuzio - Winning the Late Model feature with his charger engine in the LM and winning the charger feature in Wes Zaleski's borrowed car on the same night.

that's be my vote.

LongIslandJam
06-20-2005, 09:31 PM
Too late Jim... Actually this idea of mine came too late. That was the story of the week without a doubt. But unfortunately Rob's going to have to do it again to make this list.

RacinRob
06-20-2005, 09:37 PM
Wayne winning after people said he should give up and he's washed up. Goin first to third on a breathtaking move. The man made a statement with this win....look for more of the same. :applause:

rockandrollcafe
06-20-2005, 10:03 PM
#20 Bobby Pease Grand Enduro Driver got his first career win in 12 years. That is without a doubt- the best win of the week.

Rich Johnson
06-21-2005, 05:34 AM
I was happy to see Bobby Pease win...He has been working on his cars for 13 years. It's good to see a great guy win through hard work and determination.

RACINRICH

LongIslandJam
06-21-2005, 04:10 PM
To be honest, I'm kinda surprised that Walter Stroud isn't getting more votes... He swept both this past weekend and the Enduro weekend before for a perfect 4 out of 4 for 2005. That's pretty impressive.

racing#s
06-21-2005, 05:14 PM
I agree it's a great task & I think he's a great driver.But....it's time to run with the big dogs in the grands. It's an exaggerated view,but he reminds me of when the NASCAR regulars beat up on the Busch teams.Just an opinion........

Rich Johnson
06-21-2005, 08:02 PM
I am happy for all the winners...

I raced with with Walter for many years, he is one of the cleanest racers that I have ever run with. I wish he would join the Grands.

The more I get to know Robin, the more I like him, he is a great racer.

Jim Badalato just grabbed his first win and is a "good guy" too.

It was good to see Bill Batsche back in victory lane too..
He has had some rough breaks but "stayed with it".

I like to see the "low key" nice guys win sometimes and we had just that.

RacinRich