PDA

View Full Version : good to day to all

BWR
06-21-2005, 08:17 AM
Well I figured I'D change to something different, instead of seeing somewhat of bashing post/he did/she did thing. I would like to say hello all and how are we all doing on this beatiful day? JUST REMEMEBER, WE've GOT TO BE THANKFUL THAT WE ALL WOKE UP TODAY!!!! :)

RGeeProductions
06-21-2005, 08:39 AM
Hey Thanks Vin!!! And it IS a beautiful day, especially when you wake up!!! Time to step back and appreciate what you have in life.

broz
06-21-2005, 08:40 AM
What heart-felt sentiment :D And a good day to you my brutha...

IT'S GOOD TO BE WITH YOU!

BWR
06-21-2005, 08:46 AM
heartfelt? :D Thanks, but we do need to sit back and reflect on our lives. I, for 1, I'm gratEful I get to spend my day off (finally) with my loved 1's. And remember, when we are at the track to enjoy life, and remember, 1 day our loveD 1 can be gone. So with that, remember all of our actions

Charlie's Angel
06-21-2005, 09:00 AM
First, I agree with your sentiments. Second, Wow, I had no idea that Vinny could be so insightful!

Good day to you also Vinny. Nice to see this side of you. God is good and life is good. I am always thankful for another day. I'm especially thankful for the wonderful weather we've had for the past few races, with all that rain in the beginning of the season, I thought the races would never start.

So here's wishing this nice weather holds out for the rest of the races.

BWR
06-21-2005, 09:08 AM
yes angel there is another side of me which a lot of people know of but i don't show it!!!!!! but all in i need to speak with your other half.need your # for a car you guys have.i'm doing what i love.LETS ROCK AND ROLL.THANK YOU GOD FOR THIS DAY AND MANY MORE :D

pinkswifee
06-21-2005, 09:16 AM
THATS MY HUSBANDS REAL SIDE,THANKS MAYOR FOR BEING THE TRUE MAYOR.LOVE YA :D :applause:

Charlie's Angel
06-21-2005, 09:20 AM
"But all in I need (IS) to speak with your other half. Need your # for a car you guys have." ?? What does that mean? explain and it to me and I will relay the message. Charlie is on calls right now.

unowho243
06-21-2005, 10:42 AM
Good day to all and I'm happy I woke up, lol! Also, I'm happy that I have a healthy, Beautiful son.

allhailunc
06-21-2005, 01:02 PM
It is a fine day isn't it? (although i'm working :lol: :lol: :lol: ). I am thankful for many, many things, but FOR that I am most thankful for is 1-all the great freinds I have made at Riverhead (yes, you too, Dan :lol: ). 2-my great family-without you TWO I don't know where I would be (probably on the beach with a gorgeous redhead) 3-my God given sense of humor-many times it has taken me from great times of despair. 4-The fact the we live where we do and can do what we are doing right here-talking freely.

P.S. I almost forgot that we should all be thankful/greatful for all those great men & women that have/are & will be in harms way to keep us the free nation that we are. :applause: :applause: :applause:

DAN D.
06-21-2005, 03:24 PM
OMG, I think I am having a gratitude attack...... I AM always the one that brings to light the meaning of yesterday's the past tomorrows the future and today is a Present.
you will never have that second that just passed ..make it what you will..
HMMMMM, I personally think that Vinny got his basic training in appreciating gratitude, being gratEful, living and let live, from me last year while he was my RIGHT HAND WRENCH with the #63 charger. We had some deep life talks that can not be aired on the forum..
:D