PDA

View Full Version : 4 cyl fight ?

racing#s
06-23-2005, 07:09 PM
I was checking out the 4 cyl.pics from Sunday past, is that a pic of a fight ? It looks like 2 guys were bashing pretty good,one pic shows that the car was hit so hard it had 2 wheels off the ground.Any suspensions,fines,lol ?

richardpetey
06-23-2005, 10:00 PM
Went to an enduro race and a hockey game broke out................ :help:
I think the #30 & #41 got a full race invitation to the penalty box................. :eek:
I guess its not easy driving with boxing gloves..................... :confused:
UNCLE PETEY.................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Rich Johnson
06-23-2005, 10:37 PM
It was Timmy (the hammer) Smith and Kenny Darch...I think Kenny was later in the roll over, I guess he did not get kicked out.

RacinRich

racing#s
06-24-2005, 11:25 AM
The picture's eerily similar to the infamous picture of the fight that took place at the first televised Daytona 500 (complete w/officials). I think it was Allison vs. Yarborough, kicking....

LongIslandJam
06-24-2005, 11:42 AM
Tempers and racing go hand and hand. As any racer knows, the amount of adrenaline going through you in a race makes you very antsy, more so for some than others.

The Hammer seemed pretty peeved at Darch for some reason. That's all I know. But these guys got to stop taking tips from Modified drivers :-| .

RGeeProductions
06-24-2005, 12:50 PM
I think I have to pay better attention to what I post. I thought picture was of someone trying to rescue someone else from a car!!!!!!! LOL, SERIOUSLY!!!

LongIslandJam
06-24-2005, 12:57 PM
LOL.... :lol: