PDA

View Full Version : Good Job Guys!!!!!!

Racing Rebel
06-25-2005, 12:34 PM
:applause: :applause: :applause:
I just want to tell EVERYBODY (Joe Callavini, Billy, Gary, and everyone else that was together at 2AM :D ) how impressed Mac Brothers Racing is with the teching that was done this morning. GOOD JOB!! :applause: :applause: This division has come along way since I started racing last year with one other car. Thanks for listening and taking our (all thriller drivers) advice. Can't wait to see what goes on Friday!!!!!!

P.S. Hey Uncle Petey, don't forget my copy of the "Book Of Petey"!!!!! ;)

17Racer
06-25-2005, 12:45 PM
I agree, it was good to see that they were making sure nothing got by them.

Great job guys!

Thanks,
Oswald Racing #17

NEETS-1
06-25-2005, 01:35 PM
Chapter 3, paragraph 16.
Though I race down the backstretch in the shadow of asphalt,
I shall fear no other driver.
I shall overcome and winneth.

Uncle Petey has "seen the light". He has just returned from the Mountain top in turn 4 after 3 days of listening to the Racing Lord in which they had wrote a new Rulebook of Commandments.

Petey 10 Commandments
Thou shalt have strange cars before me
Thou shalt not take the name of Richard Petty in vain
Remember thou keepith thy race day
Honor thy Flagger and tech man
Thou shalt not Dq
Thou shalt not commit unless past the drivers door
Thou shalt not steal positions under yellow
Thou shalt not bear false witness to any protests
Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors pit crew
Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors parts

God created the Heaven and the Earth in 6 days.....
"And on the seventh day, he raced"......AMEN

richardpetey
06-25-2005, 10:55 PM
By now, most of you are believers in Uncle Peteys Forty-third Church of the Hallowed House of Disqualification........................ O:)
You have witnessed, first hand, the power of the almighty D.Q............... :eek:
Though you may think you can charge to the front through the valley of evil, be forwarned, no one escapes the rules written in the "GOOD" book............ :disgusted
Judgement day will come for all you heathen drivers and punishment will be swift and righteous.............................. :*-(
So let us run with proper guidance, and in a virtuous manner, so as we may not invite the wrath of the all-powerful rules reaper................... :help:
UNCLE PETEY............... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
Shalom and Amen