PDA

View Full Version : congrats....two in a row for wayne!

RacinRob
06-26-2005, 01:49 AM
:applause: waynes driving skills age like fine wine...lol congrats wayne!! :applause:

Gravel
06-26-2005, 09:45 AM
yup, the man can drive.

shifter4580
06-26-2005, 10:13 AM
take his rear end apart!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :confused: :confused: :help: :help:

nitros77
06-26-2005, 10:32 AM
I was there they checked it and A ok

shifter4580
06-26-2005, 10:46 AM
i didn"t see them take your rear apart either!! :rolleyes:

shifter4580
06-26-2005, 11:06 AM
kind of quiet now :cool: :cool: :eek:

RGeeProductions
06-26-2005, 11:15 AM
Don't worry Sal. he is just irked cuz he has no one to work for anymore.....
Yeah, kinda quiet now!!!! LOL
NOTE: Next time offer kielbasi and there will be no accusations!!!! and notice there will be no replys....

modified_fan
06-26-2005, 11:33 AM
shifter....

It is obvious that you do not know me.

I would not be putting hard earned farming $'s into an effort where integrity and doing the right thing were not values. One's reputation in life is huge and the companies I own would not be associated with cheating.

The rear of the 15 was looked at in tech after the win. It passed. Now what is your issue???

Douglas Corwin

shifter4580
06-26-2005, 12:01 PM
i grew up on a
farm also!
we didn"t have the money your family had !
but we made ends meet !
show me his rear i"show you mine!
i bet you they don"t look the same!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

shifter4580
06-26-2005, 12:16 PM
Don't worry Sal. he is just irked cuz he has no one to work for anymore.....
Yeah, kinda quiet now!!!! LOL
NOTE: Next time offer kielbasi and there will be no accusations!!!! and notice there will be no replys....
may i say something?
i have a car !! job!! and a lot to say!!!
gET YOUR FACTS STRAIT (STRAIGHT is the correct spelling, farmboy! WJ )!!!

shifter4580
06-26-2005, 12:40 PM
IN FACT 4 I REPEAT 4 CARS !!!
NOT A CARD TO CALL FOR A TAXI RIDE HOME !!! :lol: :lol: :confused: :drool:

RGeeProductions
06-26-2005, 06:37 PM
NOTE: PLEASE READ THREAD TOPIC!!!

No racer has to PROVE ANYTHING to you. Seems if you have a beef, should be with track tech, NOT HERE.... AND, a card for a taxi??? Don't think you really wanna go there!!!

debbie33
06-26-2005, 07:13 PM
What do you mean he doesn't have a car to work on? He works on Bo Gunning's cars and on Kenny's too. He also helps out on the 5 car of Blewitt.

RacinRob
06-26-2005, 07:53 PM
this thread was intended to *wayne, not for negativity....haters start your own thread!

* IT's congraTulate!!! - WJ

BWR
06-26-2005, 09:03 PM
Racin Rob Is Right.... Congrats To Wayne For 2 In A Row...and To Sal Great Run.and To The People Starting Crap Find Another Tread To Do It On.

luvmods
06-26-2005, 09:47 PM
:applause: Wayne, Congrats. Two in a Row. Not bad for someone is and I quote two of the naysayers from last week ..."WASHED UP and needs to retire". Retire from what I say. Wayne is one of the greatest racers out there.

Next, Wayne passed through tech with flying colors. You're so concerned about his rear end. Go ahead and put your money where your mouth is and protest. I defy anybody to try and find just ONE thing illegal on the #15. However, you would just be wasting your money and NASCAR's time. The #15 team would just love it because their car is 100% legal. Kenny knows his stuff and he does his homework. The team has never, would never and has no need to cheat. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to know that cheaters get caught eventually so why bother.

Also, congrats to Sal and John D. Great runs from the both of you guys.

The Bullfather
06-26-2005, 10:30 PM
I will defy it! I believe the "green tree" air freshener was illegal. lol

Congrats for 2 in a row, if Saturday race was 50 laps, Wayne would have lapped the field. Well, he would have come close! :lol:

unowho243
06-27-2005, 01:25 AM
IN FACT 4 I REPEAT 4 CARS !!!
NOT A CARD TO CALL FOR A TAXI RIDE HOME !!! :lol: :lol: :confused: :drool:

Hmm someones a Bragger! well Im 18 years old and i have 3 I REPEAT 3 cars!! lol and it doesnt mean i have money at all so stop bragging your not impressing anyone... Because if we all have the money to pay to get into the track at the prices they set we should all be proud to be able to afford that! lol. And it just seems to me that SHIFTER is just upset because he is associated with the 5 car and after that altercation 2 weeks ago hes still mad... you have every reason to be mad but dont take it up on the jam be a man and take it up with him in person and protest the car if you dont think its legal but everyone and thier brother knows its legal because the car already went through Tech and passed.

Way to go Wayne good to see you back in victory lane again this week!

Golf Guy
06-27-2005, 09:27 AM
I think Wayne is on steroids. How else could he win two in a row? LOL Great race, continued success the rest of the season.

DriveitinDeep
06-27-2005, 11:50 AM
being "over the hill" is cool! Once you're over the hill, you can go faster.

DAN D.
06-27-2005, 02:28 PM
WAYNE ANDERSON _ "THE MAN IS ON A MISSION --GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!
Secondly SHIFTER ---I guess your Polish (hopefully Proud of it also) and There is nothing wrong with voicing your opinion ,or like some would say ...Stirring ?HIT, Throwing stones, boulders at other people with glass houses (same as your own maybe ?) like others replied, Start a new thread with your accusations, needling, people throwing stuff, and see how long you can stay on the LONGISLANDJAM.COM message board without being "TOPIC CLOSED" or having your forum registration withdrawn. Come on, it seems like your intelligent enough and have been around the racing community, Sooooooo do the next right thing ..

P.S. T.S. Haulers is a great Company and sponsors of Good Cars and drivers, Dont let them be associated to you if your gonna be a ??!@@#$%^^&
also let this mean what you want it to.. ??!@@#$%^^& =???????????
Have A Nice Day :confused: Also, to be Part of The #12 Team, which I have the utmost respect for Danny.. I know of these things because of your previous posts like this one:
6-14-2005 @10:58 pm
Rev. Pat Evans Passes Away
Views: 75
Posted By shifter4580
My condolences to the Rev. Pat Evans family, from...

My condolences to the Rev. Pat Evans family, from T S Motorsports and all the teams from Riverhead Raceway .

stan lojko #12 mod

Note to Dan- It's congraTulations!!! NO D

Gravel
06-27-2005, 07:29 PM
And now, back to the thread.........

Wheel Racing
06-28-2005, 07:41 AM
Let's see: JR disaPpears 2 weeks ago and Wayne Anderson's car gets that fast, that quick, in the same two weeks. Has anyone tried to scratch some of that red paint off to check for purple underneath?? Just a crazy thought, LOL!! :p

The Bullfather
06-28-2005, 04:28 PM
I noticed the #2 Gershow trailer was there, I also noticed them pulling out the tent to park a car underneath it!!! But, I also noticed Wayne's car being worked on at the same time! Sorry Neal, it seems your case has been busted! :)

BWR
06-28-2005, 07:26 PM
Well Well Hum Only Time Will Tell :d