PDA

View Full Version : Win of the Week - June 25

LongIslandJam
06-27-2005, 06:55 PM
Which victory was the win of the week?

The Bullfather
06-27-2005, 07:37 PM
My pick for win of the week is Scott Kulesa, an emotional win! Scott also had a charging Roger Oxee and Glenn Tyler, but came out with the win!

Wayne O'Kula (Okula???)has been looking strong this year and we all knew it was time before he took down the win. But with the race being called on time limit, it kinda cuts down on the emotions of his first win. Fastest Blunderbust was #00 of Walkowiak, but due to incidents, he was sent to back of the field. Who would have thought of "The Wild Child" getting sent back to the pack for rough riding! :lol:

Wayne Anderson has to be a close second, for me anyway! He ran away with the win, beat the field by half a lap. Sal Accardi Jr. had a great evening finishing second.

Kenny Hyde had a great perfomance (PERFORMANCE??) holding off Carl Baxter and then in the closing laps had Sprague and Maynor closing in! Hyde worked hard for the past fews years for the next win!

And "racing cutie" voted for the mini-bus figure-8 race! lol :lol: :lol: Your allowed too (TO!???), but can only vote once!

*rAcIn CuTiE*
06-27-2005, 07:58 PM
Nope, I didnt vote for him, I voted for Scott!! I don't like that Denniston boy-lol :lol:

The Bullfather
06-27-2005, 08:38 PM
Does your dad have a secret account none of know about???hahahaha :lol:

LongIslandJam
06-27-2005, 09:03 PM
It wasn't a Denniston... I can vouch for that (as I know who voted for who). And when * see the video clip, John and Slim Jim put a hell of a show on.

U is a letter, not a word! WJ

The Bullfather
06-27-2005, 09:28 PM
Yeah Slim Jim hung in there with a mini school bus! John had a church van, which isn't as top heavy and should also have better grip from the horsepower to the tires. A few guys race church vans, but my question is, will they allow the huge school bus in demo derby. In the full size we have thoses short buses, but there was one in the mini bus race! :p

Congrats John for the win!

*rAcIn CuTiE*
06-27-2005, 10:14 PM
No secret account, he really knows nothing about computers-lol, and I as well know who voted for him but lets keep you guys guessing-lol

The Bullfather
06-28-2005, 07:57 PM
I know he didn't get votes because a demo debry (DERBY???) isn't racing! But "Old Man Primmy" did one heck of a job at the end to take out Rommeneny (ROMMENEY?) with a car with a lot less horsepower at the end of the event. I watched the video and remembered the end of event, with both cars circling each other, till Primmy took out Michael's radiator and his car had to call it an evening! :applause:

DOR 58 FIGURE 8
06-29-2005, 10:24 PM
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: My vote goes to Kenny Hyde!! :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
Still think "Slim Jim" Donaldson should have won the Mini School Bus race, He's the REAL KING of any School Bus race! :cool:

redwiteandblue
06-30-2005, 12:21 PM
my vote is for Primmy who continually builds and drives better than anyone else!