PDA

View Full Version : Firecracker Party Smacker?

NJ Chick
06-29-2005, 01:47 PM
I heard a pitty patter about a pit party for all the pit parkers that will partake in the part of Pennsylvania pandemonium on Punday...ooops, Sunday! :p Would this be true?? :confused:

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

NEETS-1
06-29-2005, 05:39 PM
Why you pretty pretentious puddin'...predictions say premature premonintions partially protect the point of partying in the pits post payoff in the PM. :wave:

Lad3der
06-29-2005, 06:06 PM
can some one please translate that into reneckish so i can understand.

NEETS-1
06-29-2005, 09:06 PM
Reckon dat's a YA...Ya'll.

NJ Chick
06-29-2005, 09:24 PM
So do we need to bring our own vittles or is Billy Bob's House of BBQ Pork Bellies catering this bodacious affair?? :drool: :confused: Will there be a pit spitting contest later too? :lol: Details please and I don't mean de-tails from the piggy either!! :applause:

wshultz
06-30-2005, 11:02 AM
From what I heArd it's going to be a sleep over party tOo, and I am pretty sure billy is supplying the food and beaverages (BEVERAGES???) :D :D :D

Geno
06-30-2005, 01:53 PM
Hey, a sleep-over? Does that mean that the guys get to drink all night & the girls do each other’s hair? I know he’s not a girl, but I can just see Billy’s dew come Monday morning! :lol: :wave:

NJ Chick
06-30-2005, 05:17 PM
Ooooooo, a slumber party? ;) I think everyone should have to dress up in their most outrageous jammies otherwise no "beaver-ages" (Schultz, what kind of a party is this, anyway? :eek: ) Just kiddin Schultzie! :lol:

NEETS-1
06-30-2005, 06:17 PM
From our convo Monday night on chat...we agreed to have a pit party after the races about 6:30/7pm. I will supply the liquid refreshments. I figured you would want to take the time to go eat, freshen up or cook out after the races while we finish up the race business.
If I get enough people interested, I will make it a Pajama Party Sleepover ( I have my "spongebobs" all warmed up and ready to go).
I can bring a Boombox for the main pit area, but you guys can play music in the back too.
I am sure we can come up with many activities to do in pajamas!!!!!
1. Big wheel race in boxer shorts at 11pm
2. Most outrageous PJs contest
3. PJ Karoake
4. (fill this in yourself...any ideas)???
Only rule is you must have pajamas or boxer shorts to join party, hehe. No nekid type Pjs...we'll save that for later.

Let's see how nutzo we can make this....so who all is up for this???

CJfilms
06-30-2005, 06:40 PM
Get as crazy as you all want to but remember... I will have my camera on hand :D :D :D

By the way Billy, I have 16 1/4 sticks that i can bring up for intermission that day... This really is going to be a BLAST!

Joe

NEETS-1
06-30-2005, 08:13 PM
Hmmm...there's a game. Bobbing for 1/4 sticks :-B

J & J Racing 41
06-30-2005, 09:42 PM
Sounds like this party should be sponsored by the Pleasure Dome :) :)

enduroracer131
06-30-2005, 09:45 PM
I got a couple good fireworks I will donate for the halftime show if ya want them. GIT-R-DONE :help:

NEETS-1
06-30-2005, 11:15 PM
Just talked to our buddy Bob from the "Crossroads Inn" (our usual hangout) and I'm gonna have about 300 wings comin' our way about 7pm too.
Beer,Wings and Pajamas....sounds like a dangerous formula!!! O:)

richardpetey
07-01-2005, 12:35 AM
Will these GALA festivities be preceded by your normal Sunday enduro worship services?............................... :confused:
Can this notorious nocturnal nightgowned neurosis negate numerous nefarious nonsocial nightlife?............................ :eek:
UNCLE PETEY....................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

wshultz
07-01-2005, 05:20 AM
Wingssssss :) Yeah we should have a big wheel pajama race. :lol: :lol: :lol: