PDA

View Full Version : Dan "Mr. Gordon" Dombal buys a Gordon car?

LongIslandJam
07-02-2005, 11:05 AM
I heard a rumor that Dan bought a Jeff Gordon collectible at the Jam shop.

Heard he bought the yoda car.

http://shop.longislandjam.com/shop/product.php?productid=24&cat=16&page=1

Any truth to this Dan, was the force with you?

LongIslandJam
07-06-2005, 09:21 AM
I guess Dan is silent. Little does he know, that I know his secret hiding spot for all of his #24 stuff. Buddy's dog house! :eek:

RGeeProductions
07-06-2005, 10:30 AM
Well, I hate to ruin the party, but, I was just recently at Dan's house. Of course, on a trip to the bathroom, HAD to check out the beautiful house Dan has. Well, right next to the bathroom is a room with pictures and collectibles. THERE ARE NO JEFF GORDON MEMORABILIA OF ANY KIND. He does have a favorite that he doesn't mention though. DALE EARNHARDT SR !!!!! HE has more Dale than anything. Just wanted to set the record straight finally, LOL !!!!!

LongIslandJam
07-06-2005, 10:36 AM
I've been to his house and you are correct. But did you search his attic? How about basement? How about the dog house?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm???? :confused:

RGeeProductions
07-06-2005, 10:37 AM
Damn!!! The dog house.........

LongIslandJam
07-06-2005, 10:38 AM
A HA! No one ever thinks of searching there because of the huge guard dog. Don't fear him. Just get Dan to romance him and you can sneak in.

RGeeProductions
07-06-2005, 11:02 AM
A HA! No one ever thinks of searching there because of the huge guard dog. Don't fear him. Just get Dan to romance him and you can sneak in.

Huge dog??? Dan has a minature doberman and some 14 year old miniature shih-tzu or something. Very funny seeing these 2 miniature mutts next to buddy. Also figures, I only took pictures of Buddy with Vinny, LOL!!!!

BWR
07-06-2005, 06:15 PM
Well, I'VE been in Dan's basement, no GORDON STUFF!!! AND GUARD DOG, LOL. GOTTA WATCH OUT FOR THE LITTLE GUYS.

DAN D.
07-28-2005, 09:52 PM
I did not even see this post guys..... Thanks for stopping by RGEE (and Carol) I know who my "good" friends are! the only place i have that things stuff is in that things signature car that i use and beat on daily.there is a #24 valet parking stub, a cleaners ticket with 24, a pair of mechanics gloves with 24, then the friggen 24 all over the place in the car , seats, carpets, dashboard , speedometer , sail panels, front bumper .. there are probably 24 places that there is that #.. oh well yea funny with the otehr dogs together .. i think i got a pic of it ...

LongIslandJam
07-28-2005, 10:02 PM
Nice pic of the extended family. Are the dogs your only source of testerone in your estrogen filled house? I feel for you sometimes, as it must be fun being the only guy in a family of females. No wonder why you're a little out there sometimes LOL.

RGeeProductions
07-28-2005, 10:35 PM
Shouldn't this be in Jam Jokes Area????

NOTE: the name Carol above in Dan's post should read GAIL!!! Where the heck is WJ when you REALLY need him!!!!

allhailunc
07-29-2005, 05:54 AM
We will all find out his "secret" desires when we see him show up at the track in his Rainbow shirt with his hair likewise :lol: :lol: :wave: :wave:

LongIslandJam
07-29-2005, 08:18 AM
I think Rainbow hair would look good on Dan... Hey Richie, this could be a great idea for an avatar... Dan with rotating colors for hair, sort of like that modified avatar you had.

BWR
07-29-2005, 08:25 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :drool: :drool: :applause:

DAN D.
08-01-2005, 12:06 AM
Glad to Say tomorrow is the Last Ride for My
2003 Jeff Gordon Monte Carlo Super Sport Signature Series Collectible Car that I drive daily Some Priority change in life and I am glad to say I will be getting rid of that "FREAKY Cry Baby's Signature Series Monte Carlo."

BWR
08-01-2005, 08:12 AM
:*-( :*-( :*-( :*-( :*-( :*-(

DAN D.
08-02-2005, 12:36 AM
I traded it in for $18,047.24, there ya go, the 24cents again, that's the last 24 that I will be associated with.. even while driving to the dealer, there was a elderly lady (about 60, LOL) in a Lexus, that pointed to my car and told me to pull over (thought I had a flat) and she told me that she loves Jeff Gordon, and she loves the car.. I told her that I was on the way to the dealership to trade it in, and she got all angry and said that I was crazy ... (like I never heard that before!!) Then I told her, "Does your doctor know that you are driving a car and possibly forgot to take your medication today?" Some are sicker than others when it comes to the JGLTF= Jeff Gordon LooneyTune Fans. I told her where I was trading it in and that she could go there tomorrow to buy it? Anyhow, GOOD RIDDANCE, JEFF GORDON MONTECARLO SS!! :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

RGeeProductions
08-02-2005, 12:46 AM
So Dan, tell them what you are getting and especially why you are getting it...Wanna hear this one....

DAN D.
08-02-2005, 12:54 AM
I got today a 2005 Chevy Silverado quad (crew) cab with a Duramax Turbo 6.6 diesel, Allison 1000 automatic tranny and a 3:73 rear and why? Because you have to have the horse before you get the cart? I guess? :confused:

Charlie's Angel
08-02-2005, 01:40 AM
Hey Dan, just wondering. If you hate Gordon so much then why did you buy a Jeff Gordon edition Monte? Why not the Earnhardt edition? I have an '02 Monte SS. But the only reason we didn't go for the Gordon is because I didn't want all of the Gordon haters to key my car. Unfortunately, people really can be like that. Anyway, just wondering. Inquiring minds want to know.

Oh, by the way, if you haven't guessed, we are big Jeff Gordon fans. We also like Jimmy Johnson. Among others.

DAN D.
08-05-2005, 09:10 AM
ANGEL, the car looked good, drove good...that's it! Even while driving it (with JA) going to and from Thompson, I said what a shame that the Jerk had to have his name on this car (in 24 places), because it really does drive and look good. Plus, it was on the showroom floor and I can say that I drove it off the showroom floor.
Walter; Well being you asked about the Lexus,that's another thing that I can not get into now. I think (not sure) that I like to buy American named cars, and I will get back to you on the Cubes.

Reidonly
08-05-2005, 10:37 PM
You should have traded it for a new 04 MC SS or Impala with the supercharged 3.8L (same engine as my Grand Prix). Stock rated at 240hp... with a cam and some other goodies, mine was pushing 350-360hp out of that little filly. Killed late model Mustangs and Camaros on a regular basis. Not bad for a 4 door family cruiser. :D

DAN D.
08-06-2005, 10:39 PM
There is just somthing wrong with Monte Carlo Super Sports with fromt wheel drive and 6 cyl. It aint a Monte util its Rear wheel, v 8 and carburated

RGeeProductions
08-06-2005, 11:26 PM
Dan is regressing in spelling!!!!

RGeeProductions
08-07-2005, 12:21 AM
Oh darn, I am sorry, this isn't the jam jokes thread and it's off topic. I don't want to get the Comedy Police mad at me!!!! OH WOW!, it IS the jokes thread, silly me!!!!

DAN D.
08-09-2005, 09:02 AM
regressing in spelling ? really RGEE? and WJ says not Possible.. well I now have a spell check thing and I am posting and creating a new thread to show my spell check. titled SPELL CHECKER check it out in jam jokes.