PDA

View Full Version : AJ VanNess

rabbid1
07-03-2005, 01:22 AM
Without AJ VanNess in the figure 8's , who will finish last every week ? Just wondering ! ;) Hey just kiddin , Good luck in FLA !

VNmotorsports
07-03-2005, 02:03 AM
Maybe you should look back haven't finished last yet. 3 top 10's out of 6 races. may start last don't finish there. :)

LongIslandJam
07-03-2005, 08:42 AM
A.J. may be the turtle, but slow and steady wins... umm... finishes the race.

Good luck to AJ on his move to Florida. He will be missed!

figure849
07-03-2005, 10:50 AM
A.J and family I wish you happiness in Florida , hey man don't go anywhere with that 6cyl motor. call me.

Tower Man
07-04-2005, 02:19 PM
Hey A J, I remember when I showed up at Riverhead with a #18 on my car and you said that was your number. You didn't have a car, but you had a number. So I laughed.Then you called NASCAR on me, they called, I laughed at them as well. Oh what memories.

Anyway, it was fun racing with you and watching you these past 16 years or so. Good luck in Florida and keep chugging along.

DOR 58 FIGURE 8
07-05-2005, 04:52 PM
Good Luck AJ, Michelle and kids in Fla. :wave: Hey, when you get down there to race with those southern boys, Are you going to tell them you nickname from NY? Have fun racing down there while we start getting ready for the $now. Bet your glad "someone" tought you how to drive and back up a trailer. When you get down there say hello to your pops for me. :wave:

wayne
07-05-2005, 06:51 PM
Good luck buddy! Stay out of the heat.

99racing
07-07-2005, 03:20 PM
Good Luck to AJ and Family on their move to Florida..

Wheel Racing
07-07-2005, 06:39 PM
I hope the move works out for the best. The family will be missed. Take good care of "Kayla-Girl" Good Luck

VNmotorsports
07-28-2005, 11:01 AM
We are finally settled in, thank you all for the good wishes. We will be seeing you soon. Miss you all.
Went to Citrus County with Eugene and Michelle Malverty, the cars are different, the figure-8's have fancy wings. The track is run nice and smooth, looks like a great place to race, no BS.
Talk to you soon.
Michelle, A.J. & Family

DAN D.
07-28-2005, 09:30 PM
It's hard not to get a top 10 when only 9 cars finish the race ...LOL. Good luck Mr and Mrs Van Ness and family, I enjoyed pitting last year a few times next to you guys. I remember your car catching on fire in between 1 and 2 .. I think this year 1st race ... and you used the fire extinquishers.. oh well, now you will still live on at Riverhead with Mike Panico driving your BB Riv. Mike was the one who got started a couple years ago with my enduro car, now in the BB next year??? Take care, stay cool.

michael
08-18-2005, 12:32 AM
AJ glad you guys are all settled in, I just want to thank you again for all your help. although I've just known you for a few months I feel like I've known you for years,you guys have been very kind to me when you didn't have to, you where always looking out for me. I wish I would have met you and Michelle years ago. best of luck in all you do

PS. I finished 10th place on 7/30 :applause: I hope I do keep your memory alive at the head
Thanks again Mike Panico BB 18 :wave:

pappy
08-24-2005, 02:52 PM
It Is Nice Having A.j. Close By.i Get To See The Grand Kids.i Hope He Can Get His Car Down Here.iam Glad He Has Friends Up There And Down Here.
P.sgood Luckto The Fig.8 Guys Thisweek