PDA

View Full Version : NEETS Mountain Majesties................

richardpetey
07-04-2005, 08:59 PM
What an excellent day to celebrate the 229th birthday of the greatest country on this planet...................... :applause:
The NEETS family back together again to exercise our "right to race"! Is this a great country or what?............................. :cool:
Its disturbing to see more and more fords showing up for the NEETS enduros and their finishing ahead of me, hehe..................... :p
I just love "hanging" with my enduro family! Just seems like theres never enough time to get caught up with the "family updates"............. :help:
Hats off to a long time enduro friend, Tommy Stevens, who is helping his two sons( Kory and T.J.)continue and perpetuate the sport of enduro racing............ :lol:
Still waiting to meet our mystery girl......Bling, where are ya Bling? ... ............. :confused:
The more I watch the 4 cyl. enduros, the greater respect I have for bee hives, those guys/gals are on the wheel every second of the race..................... :eek:
Congrats to Pat Verwys #18, Harry Sagar # 61S, and my main man Bobby "Peaseman" Pease # 97 for their top three finishes................. :applause:
Hats off to #41 Joe Jentile, #5 Timmy Pauch, and #97 Tom Moses for being the first three across the line in the big car enduro............... :applause:
The new and improved "cheerios machine" really is a pleasure to drive, I just wish those "independence day motors" would last longer than 60 laps before they explode, hehe..................... :disgusted
Good to see all those Uncle Petey Pit Crew shirts actually being worn, instead of cleaning oil off the floor, lol....................... ;)
The after race "PJ" party was nothing short of the "BIG BANG THEORY" ................. :eek:
With all the fireworks going off in the pits, I couldn't help think, maybe we were robbing the troops overseas of some valuable explosives............ :D
All in attendance, had a great time on the group "W" bench, racing hot wheels and watching the "moon over mountain"................. :rolleyes:
Until we race again.................UNCLE PETEY
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Lad3der
07-04-2005, 09:19 PM
all i have to say is that in the after race festivities beer, firemen, fireworks, pickups, bigwheels and boxer shorts(or the lack of) = lots of fun and excitement. by the way congrats to all for putting on a good day of racing.
:wave: :cool: :wave: :cool: :wave: :cool: :wave: :cool: :wave: :cool: :wave: :cool: