PDA

View Full Version : Sat.night Enduro shows,,,,,

racing#s
07-06-2005, 03:03 PM
Anyone know when the Sat.night enduro shows are scheduled to go on the track ? I assumed last year and figured we'd be last, and they sent us out after the first few heat races.

NEETS-1
07-07-2005, 08:41 PM
On the subject of Saturday night enduros.....NEETS is thinking of changing the non-points "NASCARE" event scheduled for Sunday, July 31st to the night before...Saturday night, July 30th so we could do it under the lights and have an after race pit party/sleepover deal. Just got to see what the troops want and it will be official.

Rich Johnson
07-08-2005, 10:00 AM
As much as I like to party with my NEETS family....
Riverhead IS having the Tom Baldwin memorial and a Stock Enduro running on that night. I think many of the Riverhead gang would not make it.

RACINRICH

gzenduro12
07-08-2005, 01:19 PM
Called the track.....Grands must be there by 4:00. We will be running after the modified feature. They did not give me an answer either way about bringing our trailers into the pits. I guess it will all depend on available space.
Does anybody have any info. on this?

nobandwagonhere
07-08-2005, 08:26 PM
Billy Id love to be there for an :rolleyes: encore presentation :rolleyes: but the Memorial race and the 8 cyl enduro(which I will be in) is that night. Pretty tough decision but more than likely I will be in Riverhead. :(

NEETS-1
07-09-2005, 10:09 AM
I will show respect for the "Tom Baldwin event". I did not know about it.
The NASCARE event will take place as scheduled on Sunday July 31st, but I will throw a "Pre-Race" party Saturday night (July 30th) for those that could attend. Details will be on the www.neetstour.net website.
Thanx,