PDA

View Full Version : Are we really not racing untill August???

Racing Rebel
07-06-2005, 10:50 PM
According to the schedule the thrillers are running this Friday July 8th but off next week as scheduled, off July 22 for racers night out, and regular week off July 29th. :eek: So we're not racing until August 5th? :confused: If so, that really sucks, I hate missing one week---now 3!!! :*-( :*-( :*-(

pv18
07-07-2005, 08:34 AM
Long time to sit on the bench.

2crew
07-07-2005, 12:28 PM
i think that we have the same or even more cars than the late model class so lets race every weekend from now on. no more every other weekend.

2j Late Model
07-07-2005, 12:48 PM
Wow the thrillers aren't running for how many weeks. Just think of all the money I'm going to save now. I'm going to Disney land!!!!!!! LOL :wave: :applause:

Jason 2j

wshultz
07-07-2005, 04:14 PM
Looking at the weather right now, looks like they be racing either. :disgusted

NEETS-1
07-07-2005, 08:37 PM
Don't worry people...I'll take care of ya. Let's see what happens tomorrow with the rain and we'll go from there.

hotnready
07-07-2005, 09:28 PM
Dont worry 2j I am sure you will fit right in with GOOFY at Disney!

Racing Rebel
07-08-2005, 11:21 AM
Hey JJ what's up with Disneyland? :confused: OH I get it...your not taking me! :*-( Damn Billy---you said you'll take care of us...there goes our trip!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

All kidding aside, 2crew is right and thanks Billy for saying you will take care of us cause it looks like I will have to race JJ around the garage if I want to get my racing fix for the next month. :eek: :eek: :eek:

I resent that comment hotnready................................ :mad:
Goofy doesn't have a girlfriend!!! :mad:
;)

NEETS-1
07-09-2005, 10:02 AM
Goofy does have a girlfriend...as a matter of fact, he has many and is the biggest "CAD" in the whole Disney network and then some. He's getting "down" with Donalds' girl, Daisy. He's a frequent visitor of the special wabbit hole and put the "carrot" to Bugsys' favorite "hare"....He "porked" Porkys' pig a few times....Fiddled with Mrs. Fudd once or twice....Did Dumbos' darling....Twanged Tweety Twice, or (was it twee times)?
He may look and act innocent...but when it comes to "Toons"....Goofy did the "Humpty" with them all. :-B

hotnready
07-09-2005, 12:30 PM
Oh but rebel that is where your (YOU'RE!!!)wrong(.) Goofy has many G/F'S..Even JJ knows that much..

Racing Rebel
07-09-2005, 09:39 PM
Well if Disney Characters were race car drivers maybe I would know more about them. :confused: However, I do know my JJ O:) and he only has one unless someone can prove otherwise. :confused:
Hey Billy---sounds like Goofy is an idol to many----but not JMac!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

richardpetey
07-09-2005, 11:24 PM
Snow Ho and her 7 vertically challanged thrillers.................... :p
Loosey, Pushy, Jacker, Lugnut, Smokey, Stagger, Loopey, Boner, Shifty and DQ.......................................... :eek:
Don't ask!.........Looks like the Ho can't count....................... :help:
UNCLE PETEY.................. :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

2crew
07-11-2005, 11:51 AM
Its not that I would not like a fully paid trip to Disney by Billy B but I like the racing thing and would enjoy more time on the track. Besides I get enough of Disney when the commercials come on the telli. The big chick on the back of the quad with her breast bouncing farther than I can spit.LOL