PDA

View Full Version : Is this MIKE on?.....................

richardpetey
07-07-2005, 08:26 PM
Hey G, whats this I hear you had a guest announcer in the booth during the firecracker NEETS races?................................ :confused:
I heard it was that fraction of a guy, 2/10........................ :eek:
A real racing rumor has him doing it again at a future date................ :help:
Tell me you not trading decibels for decimals, hehe................. :(
UNCLE PETEY................. :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Geno
07-07-2005, 09:35 PM
You heard all of that down on the track Petey? Darnit, that PA system is good!

Yes, there is truth to the rumor.... 1/5 showed up as 2/10 and gave you a few plugs, along with Flemington.

I'm talking Mikey O. into announcing Friday, Aug. 12th. I have a thing for work that I can't miss :*-(

:wave: :wave:

wshultz
07-07-2005, 09:52 PM
Guess you got to teach him all the names. :p

I GUESS YOU'VE GOT TO TEACH HIM ALL THE NAMES. You meant it to be that way, right Willie????? WJ

Boy WJ if you charged someone for each miss spelled word or something you would be richer than Bill Gates. :-B :lol:

And if I charged you, you'd be broke the day after payday each week. :lol:

NEETS-1
07-07-2005, 11:14 PM
Let's see...is it talk into the can and drink the mic??? or drink the can and talk to the mic. :confused: Maybe just get him one of those hats with double beer holders with straws and an ice pack.
(Make sure he is facing the right way when the races start) :p

Geno
07-08-2005, 01:11 PM
Whatever it takes for him to do the job…hell, I’ll even buy
:p
Mike did do a great job up there, especially being put on the spot during the extended red flag.

Hey, it wasn’t so long ago when 2/10 told Mr. B that he should go watch an enduro. Next was the birth of NEETS :cool: .

richardpetey
07-09-2005, 10:06 PM
Couldn't get a better proponent of the sport of enduro than 2/10..................... :applause:
Plus, no one can deny he talks too much, hehe............................. :help:
No doubt he will bring a greater knowledge of stagger to the booth than most other announcers................. :eek:
UNCLE PETEY.......................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: