PDA

View Full Version : The Annual S.A.F.E.R. Picnic

DOR 58 FIGURE 8
07-16-2005, 11:32 AM
Tomorrow is the annual S.A.F.E.R. Picnic at Southaven Park Sunday, July 17th from 11:00am till the sun goes down. The cost is $10 per person for adults, and free to children. :applause: Admission includes all the food you can eat, and all the soda and beer you can drink. WHAT A DEAL!!! :cool: Everyone is Welcome! :applause: We have a big Softball game, you have to see the Figure 8 guys play, egg toss, sack races and lots more, for both adults and kids. There is more games and prizes for the kids! See you there with my 50/50 tickets!!! :wave:

Tower Man
07-16-2005, 02:03 PM
I'd have to admit, the S.A.F.E.R. picnic has got to be one of the best times a person could have with family and friends. I attended my first one in 1977 and never missed one for over 25 years. But then someone wrote a letter saying i was pounding my chest and chanting about a person who I have known for over 30 years. i am still bitter about that !!!

So have fun at the picnic, one and all a lot of memories. But jsut can't let that situation go. Whoever did that, got their wish. Glad to be able to assist you.

P.S. Who's playing first base now that I I am not?