PDA

View Full Version : Pease !!...wow

racing#s
07-16-2005, 10:58 PM
Pease & Cozza,door to door for the last five laps or so.Wild battle for the win.Two veterans going at it clean and hard.Great race,best in a long time.....Congrats Pease

Lad3der
07-16-2005, 11:44 PM
i have to agree that was some of the best racing i seen in years. congrats Bobby on a job well done.

Wateva
07-17-2005, 12:09 AM
yes, AMAZING finish boys... I FINALLY GOT TO SEE YOU WIN BOBBY!!!! :) Congrats Bobby, on yet ANOTHER win... are u ever gonna stop?!? Now the only thing that MIGHT be a challenge for ya is modified :p Great Job... Pease Out Dude!

stockade racing
07-17-2005, 01:53 AM
Way to go Bobby 3 in a row :applause:

rockandrollcafe
07-17-2005, 11:39 AM
BOBBY!!!!!! Way to go bro- your the man.

NEETS-1
07-17-2005, 12:55 PM
I had a pocket full of "Congrats"....Thanx to Peaseman, I only have a few left. :applause:

99racing
07-17-2005, 03:34 PM
way to go Bobby.. thats three in row.... Congrats on yet other win... :)

Bobby Pease
07-17-2005, 03:39 PM
I want to thank all of you for all the "CONGRATS".... I also want to thank all of the drivers, Fans, Announcers and officials and even the gas man, for a job well done at the track.. EVERYONE involved makes this stuff possible.

All the enduro drivers (also known to me as my extended family), you are a special group of people/friends....thanks to all for your support! Remember, if you need anything, I will always be there to try to help!

Bobby Pease

John Cozza
07-17-2005, 08:25 PM
:applause: Bobby, what a race....those closing laps is what racing is all about!!! Congrats to you on your first enduro truck win and third enduro win of the season. It was great racing with you, as always. You are so right saying that we have a great time out there!!! Way to go!!!

John, Janet, and Emily

chealy7296
07-17-2005, 08:57 PM
Wouldn't you think that if you win a race you might stop and pick up your pay-off?? I didn't even get to give you your congratulations hug. I assumed you were coming so I signed for your money and am holding on to it. E-mail me and we can discuss what I should do with your cash.

Congratulations
Christine

richardpetey
07-17-2005, 09:17 PM
I am really proud of you Bobby.................................. :cool:
Remember, not so long ago you were pondering your racing career....................... :eek:
Look at you now, keep driving like ya stole it................... :applause:
I'm really happy for ya.......................... :lol:
UNCLE PETEY...................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

good2go1963
07-19-2005, 11:03 AM
Way to go Bobby! You guys put on a great show out there!
Great to see those last few laps and you and John racing to the finish! This one really was a wild one but you all once again put on a heart pounding show! Congrats on win #3!
Mary B
Cozza Racing :-) :applause: :wave: