PDA

View Full Version : Mrs. Vinnyville In Hospital

DAN D.
07-16-2005, 11:11 PM
Good luck, health and prayers to Tammy Marshall (Vinnys Wife) pinkees wife. she got her Catscan results while at the track tonight and was told to get to the Hospital, because her appendix was ready to burst. So she was brought to the hospital by a friend, Eric, while Vinny stayed at the track to roll over his car in the roll over contest. Vinny stayed at the track until I was finished watching the Great Modified race (he then asked me to take him to the hospital), so I brought him to the hospital, where his wife is being prepped for surgery. That Vinny Guy??? dedicated to racing? or ???
Again, thoughts and prayers for a quick recovery for Mrs Vinny.

RGeeProductions
07-16-2005, 11:19 PM
Vinny stayed at the track until I was Finished watching the Great Modified race and then brought him to the hospital , where his wife is being prepped for surgery.
Until YOU WERE FINISHED WATCHING???? DAN!!!!
My thoughts and prayers are also with The Marshalls.....

unowho243
07-16-2005, 11:24 PM
Get well soon Mrs. Vinny!

Charlie's Angel
07-17-2005, 12:29 AM
Here's hoping for a speedy recovery. We hope you are feeling better soon!

Vinny, great race! I really enjoyed watching it. You did good.

DAN D.
07-17-2005, 12:35 PM
spoke with Vinny,Tammy is scheduled for surgery about 1 oclock today. they are trying to get some of the infection out, before doing the operation Vinny said .

99racing
07-17-2005, 03:30 PM
Get well soon Tammy...

michael
07-17-2005, 03:56 PM
Myself and all of team Jokers Racing wish Tammy a speedy recovery

LongIslandJam
07-17-2005, 05:40 PM
Get Well Soon Tammy... Hope everything goes ok for the first lady of Vinnyville.

chealy7296
07-17-2005, 08:47 PM
Get well soon Tammy!!!

Christine

DAN D.
07-17-2005, 08:53 PM
Tammy had the exploratory / appendectomy surgery on time, she is in I.C.U. to monitor the infection from the leaking appendix for a couple of days, and Vinny said doctors said all went well. But she has to be watched closely for any infection. She will be in the Hospital apProx 10 days. Vinny said no exceptions, he only gets to see her 40mins., 3 times a day till she is out of ICU. He is going home to sleep, first time after being in the hospital 24 hrs and awake 39 hrs. He said he should check in to the Jam sometime tonight.

DAN D.
07-17-2005, 10:28 PM
Who's gonna watch over Vinny now? Even Bob Finan said something about Vinny feeling ok when he is hanging upside down, like something about the Daytona 500 party where Vinny hung from his feet?? His face will turn pink if he hangs upside down?

BWR
07-17-2005, 10:34 PM
Thank You Guys For Prayers And Concerns It's People (friends) Like You Guys That Helps People Through Their Tough Times.and Her Road To Recovery Is Not Going To Easy...i Left Her About 8:45 Tonight And She Still Was Out Of It. She Wanted The Doctor To Hurry Up So She Could Watch The Race!!!!!!! Well, She SAW About 20 Minutes Of It. I'll Keep You All Updated On Her Progress. And Thanks Again Dan For Being There Bro. Walt To Confirm Her Decision On Me Rolling. But My Heart Was With Her, Not On The Rolling. She Is Gonna Be There For 7-10 Days. :*-(

BWR
07-17-2005, 11:25 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot to say something else. As I was leaving the pits, I remember someone saying to me, "How's your wife doing?" Thanks for the concern, Mr.Dennistion, I will always remember that.

Charlie's Angel
07-18-2005, 10:55 AM
Vinny, I'm glad to hear that everything went well with the surgery. I remember when Charlie's appendix burst and he had emergency surgery. He was out of commission for 3 months and couldn't race that whole season. But if Tammy's appendix didn't burst she should do much better than he did. I'll keep you both in my prayers. Make sure you let her know that we all are anticipating her quick recovery and seeing her back at the track real soon! :)

DOR 58 FIGURE 8
07-19-2005, 01:47 AM
Glad to hear everything went well!!! We wish you a speedy recovery!!! ;)

maestri fan 1
07-19-2005, 05:00 PM
Get well Mrs. Marshall!!

BWR
07-20-2005, 12:10 AM
Well Got Some Good News She's Coming Out Of I.c.u In The Morning. She's Going Into Her Own Room For The Next 7 Days :*-( 4 Days Of Being Fed Through A Tube, then Real Food The Next 3 Days..then Home, I Hope. :d

Charlie's Angel
07-20-2005, 09:20 AM
Hey Vin, Glad to hear some good news. It will be a long road to recovery I'm sure but she will get through this just fine. It wasn't fun when we went through this 5 years ago but this is your "in sickness and in health" clause. I told Charlie that he wasn't allowed to get sick anymore. He used up all of his sick time! :lol:

Keep us all updated. Still in our thoughts and prayers. Give her our best!

BWR
07-22-2005, 06:24 AM
Well, here's the latest update: She's going on a liquid diet starting today. She's still in Brookhaven Hospital, room #310-b. She will be there until next week sometime.

Charlie's Angel
07-22-2005, 09:14 AM
:) That's great news Vin! So she is out of ICU and starting liquids. Glad to hear it. That's a good sign that she is on the road to recovery. :D

Give our regards.

broz
07-22-2005, 09:40 AM
Great to hear Mr. Mayor! WE keep you and your beloved in our thoughts and prayers daily :) And excellent post on the "Joke" forum...
I long for that in my life...
Maybe some day :)

BWR
07-24-2005, 07:24 AM
SHES COMING HOME ON MONDAY...THANK YOU ALL :applause: :applause: :applause:

RGeeProductions
07-24-2005, 09:11 AM
This is great news Vinny.....

Rubbin&Racin
07-24-2005, 09:11 AM
Yahoo! Home, there's no place like home!!!!! Rest and feel better Mrs. Vinny, do as the Dr's tell ya. I spent 9 days in the same hospital in April so I know....feel better and glad your going home. :) :applause: :applause: :applause: :wave:

Charlie's Angel
07-24-2005, 01:56 PM
Vinny, That's just wonderful! I'm very glad to hear that. :D

BWR
07-28-2005, 07:18 AM
Well, it's Thursday and she's still not home :*-( Her white blood count is at 14, she's got to get it down, then she will be home with us.

Rubbin&Racin
07-28-2005, 09:17 AM
:rolleyes: Oh no, not home yet, gee, so sorry to hear this Vinny and here I thought she was home and comfy had her feet up resting and eating Bon bons, good grief. Well whatever she has to do to get back home, we are praying for ya and I will light a candle for her. Keep us posted and do give her our love from the 84. Hope your holding up ok, I know it's hard on ya!!!! :wave: Hugs and lovin ;)

broz
07-28-2005, 09:44 AM
Hang in there friend :)
We're all praying for you and the family. She'll be home soon :applause:

BWR
07-29-2005, 09:20 PM
This is pinkees wife (Tammy). I am finally home after 13 days in a hospital bed. Thank you all for your prayers and concerns. I give special thanks to Dan, Eric, Slim Jim and Walter for being there for me when I found out. Also to all the others who I didn't mention. (you know who you are) :lol:

debbie33
07-29-2005, 10:25 PM
Glad to hear you are home. Hope all is well. I had that operation 2 years ago, once you are out of the hospital you feel a lot better very quickly. I think it has something to do with being in your own home.
But milk it as long as you can, you can't lift (so Vinnie you are on laundry duty she can't lift the basket and can't bend to get it out of the dryer), no moving quickly and straining the stomach muscles (Vinnie that means grocery shopping, cleaning, vacuuming, cooking and taking care of the kids especially that cute one who sold me the winning ticket). Take care and hope you are up and around like normal soon!!!

Rubbin&Racin
07-30-2005, 10:20 AM
:) Welcome Home! There is no place like one's own comfy home and bed and loved ones. Rest and take it easy, don't over do or lift anything. I know 13 days in the hospital feels like enough :rolleyes: rest, but you still need to let your body ;) heal.

Charlie's Angel
07-31-2005, 11:43 AM
Tammy, Welcome back home! We've been praying for you. So glad to hear that you're back with your family. Take it easy and enjoy the pampering, while you can get it. :)

BWR
07-31-2005, 09:20 PM
Hey wait a minute here!!!! Pampering, milk it, laundry, cooking. Live it up. What about MR.MOM, MR.DAD AND WORKING AND THEN BEING A HUSBAND. DON'T I GET A LITTLE LOVING HERE. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: JUST KIDDING. :D

DOR 58 FIGURE 8
07-31-2005, 10:44 PM
Hey Vinny, you go through what Tammy just when through and then we'll talk! :*-( Just like a man always crying about something. :*-( LOL Glad to hear you're home now, and on the road to recovery. Take it easy and hope your feeling better real soon!

DAN D.
07-31-2005, 11:55 PM
You forgot gave birth to 3 children, also...Yeah, imagine that Vinnny giving birth??? LOL I remember he complained when MY charger 63 tranny fell on his chest while taking it out!! That's nothin', they say, compared to childbirth.. Thanks to God you're home Tammy .. PS sorry I got you upset with the news I told ya today ...Sorry told ya ... :-| ABJGF

Charlie's Angel
08-01-2005, 09:30 AM
Aww Vinny you're feeling a little left out? Well that's why we said you can do the laundry, dishes, cook etc. So you wouldn't feel so left out. Gives you something to do . :lol: I'll tell you what, if you make it to the track and we are racing you can come by our trailer and I'll make you a cheeseburger. Don't worry I won't make you cook it. I'll even give you a nice cold drink. But you should be home with Tammy taking care of her.. haha :)

BWR
08-01-2005, 09:49 AM
Thanks For The Offer, But We Will not Be There This Week, Due To $$$$$. But We Will Be There Soon. I've Got An Itch Coming Up. Hint, Roll. :d

Charlie's Angel
08-01-2005, 10:02 AM
Cool! I'd love to see that again! I'll be there cheering you on! :)