PDA

View Full Version : 98

oldschool
07-24-2005, 09:39 AM
Great job last night. Next time try and drive with your eyes looking forward and no radios. You are a hazard out there and don't belong behind the wheel.

Jones44
07-25-2005, 06:05 AM
I'm not a fan of the #98, but I have to congratulate Doug on what he did saturday night. By hook or by crook, he kept the 39 behind him.

44chargerfan
07-31-2005, 04:05 PM
Why did wholey nearly put hayes in the wall. he had no chance of catching orlando and he was in the way from lap 1. GET OUT OF THE WAY WHEN THE PERSON BEHIND YOU US THAT MUH FASTER HE WAS ALL OVER YOUR BUMPER

unowho243
07-31-2005, 11:21 PM
Yeah that was ridiculous, he deserved what he got! :mad:

44chargerfan
08-01-2005, 01:51 AM
They should have spun him last week because he did it to RJ and RJ wasnt the happiest camper in the pits. RJ had many chances to spin him but he wanted to pass him clean but its hard to do when the idiot in front of you wont race you clean.

allhailunc
08-01-2005, 05:35 AM
What you witnessed was an on going battle between the two Saturday. You know that old "one good turn deserves another"? Wholey was "loosened " going into turn 1, so he "attempted" to repay the favor (very blatant, I might add) his payback was to be purposely spun out going back into 1. Both drivers should be, if not allready, talked to about their "antics" on the track. One driver I'm a little surprised at, the other-"oh well". :disgusted

nobandwagonhere
08-01-2005, 03:56 PM
:mad: :mad: How many times did J-rod go to the outside just to get blocked? How long did J_Rod have to push Wholey down the straightaway? And it was turn 3 that Doug got sideways and Jarod lifted and let him correct. If Jarod was going to dump him to pass him, he would have done it then. That kid breaks his *** on his car and puts a lot of time and effort into it just to get screwed on lineups and get hung out behind Krupski or Alfano (don't even get me started on them). Wholey is a mirror driving blocker. So save the Doug Wholey pom-poms. Money can't buy respect. There was no "payback" to be given, except what Jarod paid back to Wholey. Doug purposely tried to put Jarod in the fence. ( I guess we all forgot about when he put Rob Tribuzio in the fence last race of last year because Rob was passing him FOR THE LEAD ON THE OUTSIDE!!!!!!!) He got what he deserved. The only thing Jarod did wrong was he waited 10 laps to do it. How many times is Doug going to hold up the field? He has no business out there. It just goes to show that MONEY CANT BUY TALENT!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

FERGBIZZ
08-01-2005, 04:43 PM
I couldn't have said it better myself

unowho243
08-01-2005, 05:02 PM
Go Donny lol I agree!

maestri fan 1
08-01-2005, 07:52 PM
Nobandwagonhere, I remember what you are saying about the last race of last season. As a matter of fact, I was sitting in the first row of the bleachers going into turn one and myself, along with others, watched him look right and then turn right. Very low class. And on top of that, before he wrecked Tribuzio, he had also wrecked Keith Rotzi. Now I know Keith wasn't the best driver, believe me, but he was on his way to winning his first career race that night and he gets booted. Well, I think I got my point across I'm done wasting my time disrespecting a driver.

sround
08-02-2005, 12:13 PM
Wholey is the perfect "CAR OWNER" :help: . That car Doug drives is a proven winner. If I remember right, that is Eddie D's old late model, that holds the track record. I guess the best thing we can hope for is that Doug realizes that he should put someone in the car who has some talent and he could possibly be a championship car owner. He said to J-rod after the race, and I Quote, "Couldn't YOu settle for 3rd?" What kind of question is that?.... :confused: Well thanks again Doug for costing J-Rod a chance at catching "Jumping" Jack (congrats on the win).

The Bullfather
08-02-2005, 02:50 PM
In the words of Ludacris:"Get out the way...........MOVE" lol

J-Rod ran Wholey clean for many laps. He looked to the inside and then the outside, finally taking charge, he moved to the outside in turn 3 and coming out of 4, almost stuffed into the wall! J-Rod tried to race him clean, he even let off the gas the first time he went for the bump and run! I can't say anything else besides what everyone has voiced their opinion about here on the board that night! It was a dirty move! :-|

44chargerfan
08-02-2005, 03:06 PM
I Agree 100% With You Bullfather