PDA

View Full Version : One Handed Wild Child

rockandrollcafe
07-24-2005, 12:14 PM
Tommy - Congratulations on your 4th BB win of the season. You are a "Wild Child".
Note:
Tuesday of this week, Tommy came to my house to do some work on my Grand Enduro car. I know very little about cars and out of the goodness of his heart, he came from Queens and worked on my car for me. I was the "helper". To make a long story short- I dropped the car on his hand. He went to the hospital and it was broken-so they put a cast on it. I just found out that he cut the cast off himself before the race and won. He actually won that race single-handed.

cheif42
07-24-2005, 02:22 PM
who couldnt win in that car??

Rich Johnson
07-24-2005, 09:46 PM
Walter
Chief42 did not say the car was illegal. I took it as a "very good car" comment. Tommy stated in his victory lane interview... "I have the best of everything"...
A Langdon chassis and a scorpion powerplant has been a lethal combination for a long time... Tommy has the talent to "get it done"

RACINRICH

DOR 58 FIGURE 8
07-25-2005, 01:01 AM
Congratulations Tommy! Did you go back to the hospital to get a new cast?

richardpetey
07-25-2005, 08:50 PM
Those "sperienced" enduro drivers can drive with either hand, hehe............... :help:
Hey Ralphy? Was he lefty or righty for this feature?..................... :eek:
UNCLE PETEY.................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
P.S. What a waste of a cast...........didn't you have any bondo... :rolleyes:

RACING4LIFE
07-26-2005, 09:47 AM
There are a lot of drivers who drive with one hand.

Golf Guy
07-26-2005, 05:59 PM
how many of those one-handed drivers a 4 wins this year?

Gravel
07-26-2005, 09:51 PM
Eugene Malverty always drove with his right hand on the roll bar. I think the only time his right hand ever touched the steering wheel is when he was climbing out of the car.

rockandrollcafe
07-29-2005, 03:25 PM
Just to let anyone that is wondering about Dan D and my posts being deleted. Dan & I are friends. As far as personal attacks-We goof on each other all the time. If I wanted to personally attack him- I would go to his house.

RACING4LIFE
07-31-2005, 01:21 AM
Look how many races Frank Curtis Won back in the early 90's, always was finishing in the front.