PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

2j Late Model
07-26-2005, 11:58 AM
I would just like to thank everyone who had a helping had in the Mountain Speedway car show that Mac Brothers Racing held over the weekend. My sponsor Jo Jo's Beverage was thrilled with the turn out of people that was there. I don't think many people bought anything, but that didn't matter to him. We had a best appearing car contest and the winner was Mike Schadder #71 SS, and second place Ron Babula #37 SS. Thanks guys for coming out. Thanks Geno for the article that you did and placed everywhere. Thanks Joe C for the pace truck, and thank you to everyone that showed up for a quick hello. It was great to see the smiles on the kids faces, that made all the time and money spent well worth it. We will have to do it again before the end of the year, hopefully with more cars to display. And to everyone I missed, Thank You. :wave: :wave:

Jason 2j

88racer
07-26-2005, 12:27 PM
:*-( Sorry we had to miss it. Can't wait till the NEXT one! :lol:

I'm glad it went well for your sponsor. We all know how hard it is getting sponsors, so I feel it's up to other racers to help keep each others sponsors happy. I know that might sound alittle strange, but I believe in the long run it helps us all! :)

Sue
Team 88
Checkered Dreams

Geno
07-26-2005, 02:26 PM
Hey no problem! Glad to see it went well & hopefully next time is even better. It’s always great to see the racers involved in things like this…it’s good for everyone involved.

Anywho, it was also good to see Mac Daddy, Daddy Mac (Kevin has the kids), Marissa, Ms. Mountain & the rest of the Mac camp.

Just a little side note…After Saturday, Chris from Valley Service (and Classic Truck Restoration) contacted me & brought up the idea of asking a few more teams to do this type of thing in the future. Not necessarily for just circle track cars, but for custom & muscle cars/trucks mixed in as well. Maybe get some local fire companies involved to use their locations, along with some teams sponsor spots?

What do ya’s think?? Any ideas for the future?