PDA

View Full Version : Tom Baldwin Memorial Decals

EDGEnterprises
07-29-2005, 07:01 PM
Hey Everyone, Just wanted to let everyone know that I will have the "Original" Tom Baldwin 7ny Memorial Stickers at Riverhead Raceway saturday night. There are four designs to choose from! There aren't many left, so come and see me by Howie Brode's Petro Motorsports trailer in the pits. Cost of the stickers are $5.00 each.

Profits will be donated to the Victory Junction Gang Camp in NC. Thanks again...

KickItUp
07-29-2005, 08:03 PM
Are they Baldwin Family approved? (printed with permission?)

EDGEnterprises
07-29-2005, 10:15 PM
I created the original design, it had the wrong date.. as per the NASCAR press release. So I posted it on the LIJam forum for people to see, within the next hour or so I had the date correct, but someone already ripped the file.. and took it to the sign shop and had hundreds upon hundreds made. I have a select few left. 4 Design in total, Plain yellow one (with correct dates), Tiger Stripes, Black/Yellow Design, and another simple design. All stickers are fade resistant, I know that for a fact.. Have one on my mother's car and it's still as nice as it was the day I put it on.

But yes, all funds made from the Sticker sales will be sent to the VJGC in North Carolina. These stickers are the ORIGINALS no matter what anyone trys to tell you. I created all the design from day one.

Thanks again for listening.. And WE MISS YOU TOMMY!!! 7NY!

DAN D.
08-01-2005, 12:38 AM
Just a little confused... first it is put that
Profits will be donated to the Victory Junction Gang Camp in NC.
Then it says
all funds made from the Sticker sales will be sent to the VJGC in North Carolina. .?
So on a sticker like that, with a price of $5.00, what would the profit be per sticker? Then what would be "All Funds Made " mean? All profit or all money raised? like 100% of the sticker price?

Just curious, being I raffled off my Charger car last year and gave about 11% of total money taken in to Victory Junction Gang and they sent me this letter that says ...

Victory Junction Gang Camp
4500 Adam's Way
Randleman, NC 27317
336-498-9055

January 13, 2005
Dear Mr. DOMBAL:

Thank you for your generous donation of $200.00, paid with your Visa. Victory Junction is very grateful for the support of people like you, Victory Junction Gang Camp would not be able to accomplish its mission.

Please know that in order to ensure that our costs remain low, this email will serve as your acknowledgement and tax receipt. No goods or services were received in exchange for this gift. If you require further assistance, please contact our office.

Once again, thank you for your continued support.

Sincerely,
Victory Junction Gang Camp