PDA

View Full Version : tommy does it again

BWR
07-31-2005, 08:48 AM
what can you say about this guy????he wins another 1.whats the track record for most wins in a season in BB?

cheif42
07-31-2005, 10:09 AM
Actually, no, you can't say that here. This post has been edited to delete ENTIRE content. If you have a problem with that, PM me and I'll gladly explain it to you. Future posts of this type could lead to temporary or permanent suspension of posting privileges. :mad:

W. Johnston

chris061
07-31-2005, 10:17 AM
Tommy's car is fast, but not illegal fast. look at what he has going for him. he has larz to build him a killer motor and ronny langdon to set the car up. i am not saying that you can put anyone in the car and win, but it is really easy when your car can pick up 2 car lengths in the corner and forget it down the straights.tommy great job, remember if they are not talking about you, then you are not going fast enough!
chris busick

The Bullfather
07-31-2005, 10:58 AM
Before Cheif42 message gets deleted! Prove it! Look at the mod squad, TS Haulers thought Wayne Anderson was illegal, so they had tech go through his rear end! Wayne was found legal, if you think Tommy is illegal, then prove it! Tommy's got a fast car, he's a good driver, no personal attacks unless you can prove it! Put up the money, enough said! :-|

RACING4LIFE
07-31-2005, 11:19 AM
Walter,cheif basically accused Tommy of cheating,he didn't ATTACK him why delete him?

Golf Guy
07-31-2005, 11:23 AM
If everyone thinks it's so easy, go ahead and have Larz build you a motor and Ron build you a car (for the right price I'm sure they can accommodate you). Tommy has a great set-up, but he is one heck of a driver.

RACING4LIFE
07-31-2005, 11:25 AM
Golf guy ,your absolutely right!

RACING4LIFE
07-31-2005, 11:33 AM
There have been lots of talk about this person or that person cheating on here over the years, and most recently last week. But they were not deleted. Why?

RacinRob
07-31-2005, 12:20 PM
:-B I think Waynes crew needs to fall back and leave Tommy alone. I don't see wayne starting 20th or 18th whatever it was andfinishing first. Jealousy is a terrible thing my friend. Put your money where your mouth is and protest. Then if you win your protest say what you want. For some reason you guys fight with everyone. You even fight with tommys car builder lol/

RACING4LIFE
07-31-2005, 12:43 PM
RACIN ROB, WHO DOES WAYNE FIGHT WITH? Ron and I talked about it a few times last night. No fighting!!

cheif42
07-31-2005, 12:50 PM
It's not Jealousy, it's frustration. When you are in an entry level class and someone uses enough money to build an upper level car, but chooses to run a lower level class, just to get his picture taken with the checkered flag, it gets frustrating,
If everyone ran the same $motor$, don't you think that things would be different?
Yes, for the right price, everyone could run as well as him! That's the point. This is an entry level class! And honestly, who wants to see the same person win week after week?
A claimer rule may shake things up a bit!!!

KickItUp
07-31-2005, 01:14 PM
You said it Chief.. I know there are quite a few drivers out there frustrated that if you have $15,000 to build the ultimate BB, go for it.. Now why would you want to *waste* that kind of $$ for $115? Brainless if you ask me.. :confused:

He is an awesome driver, with an awesome car, who .. You know what, nevermind.. But ya know, why be a little fish in a big pond, when you can the big fish in a little pond...

The BB divison sucks these days.. Used to be my favorite.. Miss the days of 40+ cars showing up, clean and action packed racing.. Those were the days.. :( now it's come down to who has the most $$.. dump or be dumped.. :disgusted

The Bullfather
07-31-2005, 01:21 PM
Understandable, by writing what you wrote, I can totally understand what your saying. But, to attack Tommy and his car by calling them illegal just seemed wrong! I can understand a team putting many hours worth of work into a car and then be beaten by someone running from the back of pack and walking away with the win. The 42 team has nothing to be ashamed or disheartened about at all by the way the team has run this season! Keep up the good work! :applause:

BWR
07-31-2005, 08:14 PM
Listen Up Everyone. I Have Not Been There For A Couple Of Weeks, And This Guy (Tommy) Is Winning. So As An Outsider Not There!!!!!!!! I Was Just Saying Congrats And It's A Post About HIM WINNING. I'm Serious Here. whining About This And That. I'll Ask Again Whats The Track Record For Most Wins In A Season? Keep Personal Beefs Out Of This Post. Thank You All

chris061
07-31-2005, 10:02 PM
I am not sure who everyone else has building their motors. However, I will say this; when I called Larz to build me a motor a few years ago, I was shocked how cheap he was. For the amount that he gets for a motor, why not get one? However, after you get one, then you have to get all those ponies to the ground. And one last point; it doesn't cost $15,000 to go that fast!

BWR
08-02-2005, 08:18 PM
Well, I guess no one has the answer for me??? :confused: But you're quick to put people down. :mad: Well anyway, I know I'm VERY GLAD TOMMY IS ROCKING. KEEP IT UP TOMMY :wave: