PDA

View Full Version : A Little Too Rough!!!

cheif42
07-31-2005, 10:31 AM
I Would Just Like To Say A Few Words About Mr. Langdon!! For Someone Who Never Drives Rough Or Spins People Out, He Sure Pounded On * Of People Last Night! And The Fact That He Is Not Even Running For Points. I Think Last Night Was A Little Ridiculous! He Pounded On At Least Three Cars In The Top Ten In Points. Let Alone Take Out A Top Ten Driver In The Points When He Is Running Fifth. What Did You Gain Mr. Langdon? Ten Bucks In Payoff Money?? Maybe You Should Think About That Next Time You Come Out In What Is One Of The Best Cars Out There!! A Little Patience And We Both Could Have Had Top Five Finishes! Think About That Next Time A Car In The Top Ten In Points Is Ahead You!! Think About How You Drive Us, Part Timer!!!

wayne
07-31-2005, 10:56 AM
Relax chief, that's racing! If we weren't so damn loose, we wouldn't have been in that position, we should have been leading!

cheif42
07-31-2005, 12:28 PM
Ok, Maybe I Worded It A Little Strong! I'm Frustrated. But To Have A Possibile Top 5 Finish Taken Away Like That Is Disappointing. But It Is Encouraging To Do That Well With A Back-up Motor!! Look Out When We Get Our Good Piece Back!!

KickItUp
07-31-2005, 01:16 PM
I myself saw Langdon bounce 4 cars out of the way, and was gonna come on here and ask who was in the car last night.. I figured it couldn't have been Langdon.. Boy, am I disappointed.. :( He just lost a fan in me..

Scotty Wolf
08-01-2005, 12:42 PM
I must write this in defense of Ron Langdon. I am a friend of his, have raced with him at Freeport, Islip and Riverhead, and he has worked on my cars over the years. I must say you are being hard on Ronnie, Ronnie is a clean driver, always has been and always will be. I do agree it was sad what happened to the 42 car because he was running good, won his heat and was on his way to a solid top 5 when the contact was made. Uunfortunately, it was a racing deal with Ronnie being pushed into him. I saw Ronnie today and he said he is sorry the whole thing happened, and also said if the Blunderbust races continue to be that ugly, he will be selling his car. That is the type of guy Ronnie is.

Thank You,
Scott Wolf

wayne
08-01-2005, 11:11 PM
Ron is a heck of a nice guy and I didn't think it was intentional. That's racing and I know that. It has been pretty frustrating these past few weeks (years) to run good and have something bad happen, thats all. About Ron selling his car, I'd like to be the first in line, LOL.

DAN D.
08-02-2005, 01:08 AM
Maybe he was trying to deal with brake fade, throttle sticking, and tires that would not stick...

Scotty Wolf
08-02-2005, 03:07 AM
Wayne, hang in there, you will start up front this Saturday and win the thing, best of luck to you.

Mortgage Guy
08-03-2005, 10:51 AM
Not to get in the middle of this because I was not there, but all I can say is that Ron Langdon has done more things for more drivers that race at all of the Long Island tracks...He has been in racing for over 20 years and this is maybe the first time he has had a rough night, I think he needs to be cut a little slack here...I think we should change the post to how many people Ronnie has helped and I'm sure that cheif42 may change his position..CSL Motorsports thanks Ronnie for all his help over the years, we needed it and it was greatly appreiciated..

Tim Halpin