PDA

View Full Version : LongIslandJam.com - Delays BUT Great Things Going to Happen

LongIslandJam
08-01-2005, 08:47 PM
I just want to reiterate Richie's post. He is majorly backlogged and will be working to get up photos ASAP. Remember guys, we all have day jobs plus the Jam. We work the Jam every other moment we have free (and sometimes make sacrifices to do it).

Please don't abuse our staff by demanding more than we give now. You never know what you've got until you lose it. Remember that.

The following will be coming up by the end of the week. We've got good stuff. We promise.

1. Riverhead Saturday Night Photos with Jon Keo, Richie Grodski, and Reid Grodski
2. NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour Photos from Seekonk with Fran "the Man" Lawlor
3. Pit Bull with Peter Milano - in VIDEO and a special guest - ooohhhh
4. EKRA Photo Gallery with Jon Keo
5. Long Island Mini Cup Photo Gallery with Joe Cutri
6. NEETS Photo Gallery with Joe Cutri

We've got some more surprises up the sleeves too. Just be patient and you will be surprised in what we've got in store.

On a side note - more Photo Editors with Adobe Photoshop experience are WANTED. E-mail me at JAckley@longislandjam.com for more information. If you want photos posted quicker, we need the manpower, so e-mail me and we can make great things happen.

Thank you for your understanding.

spier racing 93
08-01-2005, 09:10 PM
JA,

I've told you online that I can help with picture editing, posting, or anything else. Let me know what you need me to do for the site, and I'll do it. :wave: