PDA

View Full Version : Pit Bull Video

BWR
08-03-2005, 09:04 AM
THANKS PETE IT'S A GREAT VIDEO(INTERVIEW) THE BEST SO FAR. :applause: KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS.

DAN D.
08-03-2005, 09:22 AM
With a continuing media form that changes every day, it is nice to see that LONGISLANDJAM.COM is moving along with the times, and bringing video and interviews to our members base . :applause:

EVEN THOUGH I THINK BUDDY, MY DOG, SHOULD BE ON THE PHOTO OF PIT BULL!!! LOL,LOL,LOL But then what would you call it??
ENGLISH MASTIFF TEA TIME????? lol

broz
08-03-2005, 11:14 AM
:eek: WOW! :eek:
GREAT interview!!! Good questions, good video work and excellent presentation!!! (could do without the "boob" in the background trying to throw you guys off)
Thanks for the extremely dedicated effort boys!!! :applause:

Your work is appreciated by this homesick (sometimes) Riverhead Racing fan :applause:

RGeeProductions
08-03-2005, 11:48 AM
:eek: WOW! :eek:
GREAT interview!!! Good questions, good video work and excellent presentation!!! (could do without the "boob" in the background trying to throw you guys off)
Thanks for the extremely dedicated effort boys!!! :applause:

Your work is appreciated by this homesick (sometimes) Riverhead Racing fan :applause:
Ahh, you caught the background antics huh!!!!!

The Bullfather
08-03-2005, 01:45 PM
Yo Pete! It's your old man, good job! :applause:

LongIslandJam
08-03-2005, 04:34 PM
Actually we're looking for a Pit Bull Sponsor so we can bring video every week to the Jam. E-mail me at JAckley@longislandjam.com for more information.

Give Peter Milano, Richie Grodski and his son Reid a big round of applause as they guys deserve it. The Jam can't prosper without the help of these great and talented folks. Thank you Peter, Richie, and Reid and keep up the great work!

The Bullfather
08-03-2005, 06:40 PM
:lol: Someone tell my dad to get his own screen name! lol
I know when I use his computer, my screen name is on there, also always on my computer too. I thought you couldn't be signed on with the same name in two different places! WOW, I'm really amazing, 2 places at once! I feel like Jones and Allhail! lol hahaha :lol:

Thanks guys for the comments!!! I hope you enjoyed and will when you hear the next 2 days worth of material. Thanks to Reid for joining in on the camera work. Reid and I really busted hump Saturday to get everything done, as I'm sure Richie is doing now to get the material online! Thanks guys and The Jam! :wave:

Reidonly
08-03-2005, 08:53 PM
Yes - excellent job on the interview Pete, and also to my dad, Richie, for getting these videos edited and posted with his already busy schedule! I had a blast and hope to help out again next time I am back in town. I think video is an excellent outlet for coverage, and hopefully, there will be some sponsors that will help out and possibly donate a digital video camera to do weekly vids. :applause:

I look forward to the rest of the videos with the driver's comments and memories of Tom Baldwin.

RGeeProductions
08-04-2005, 12:53 AM
RgeeProductions Jr???? Too much!!! Believe it or not, editing the video is soooo much easier than pictures!!! Then again, we are all working toward a better pictures page which has shown up with the Tour and EKRA pictures. Within a few weeks all the tweaking will be done and pictures will be up quicker and they will also be easier to access and view.

Jones44
08-04-2005, 06:07 AM
Used to be 3 places at once, Bullfather. When the Jam first started way back when (LOL), I had another user name that I signed in with from a SUNY computer/e-mail account. As for "Pit Bull", I can't comment on it, because (believe it or not) there are still some people, like myself, who use an antiquated connection known as 56k at home, and files like the Pit Bull segments take forever to load and when they do, don't play continuously. I'll just take everyone's word that the segments are good. :wave:

LongIslandJam
08-04-2005, 06:50 AM
Jones, you still got dialup? $29.95 Verizon DSL man. Only a little more than AOL and a ton faster. It kicks @$$! Just takes them forever to set it up.

Or.... Sneak in your father's house in the middle of the night and view it. LOL.

LongIslandJam
08-04-2005, 06:59 AM
And oh yea, we got driver's memories up now! We going to abuse our web host with bandwidth until they cry for their momma.

Tomorrow will be more memories from drivers, and yes... We did save the best for last...

hollywoodmic
08-04-2005, 01:49 PM
Pete you guys did a great job. This is just such a fun segment of the JAM keep up the great work.

Reidonly
08-05-2005, 01:11 AM
And oh yea, we got driver's memories up now! We going to abuse our web host with bandwidth until they cry for their momma.

LMAO!! :)

Mortgage Guy
08-06-2005, 02:53 AM
All I can say after watching every video is, look at what Tony Ferrante, Howie Brode and especially David Roys said about the true Tom Baldwin and you will understand how huge his loss really is to the Riverhead community..Man I wish he was still here...Great job Pete...