PDA

View Full Version : ASRTS or ARDC midgets

kinserfan11
08-03-2005, 09:21 PM
Hi; any way we can see at MOUNTAIN either all star race trucks or even the ardc midgets back at mt speedway? I remeMber a few years ago the midgets put on a good show!! What about the trucks? bye kinserfan11 :)

NEETS-1
08-04-2005, 09:57 PM
The trucks used to put on a good show in the past seasons at Mountain, but are dwindling in numbers. We had tried to make a deal with them earlier for this year, but I guess their promoter still wanted the same purse structure for way less trucks. Joe made them an offer, but nothing came of it. The Arts guys love it here and would want nothing more than to race here. I know a few of the drivers and they are not happy with where the promoter is taking them, both in locations and their future existance.
As for the midgets, I have been on the phone with the TQ midgets that are going faster than our full blown Mods. You will probably see them at least once before the year ends.
Don't worry...I'm always on the deal, lol.

speedy s10 350
08-07-2005, 01:36 PM
:wave: great looking forward to seeing them at the track once again!!

ps: keep up the good work, Billy. what about the burnout competition at intermission???

ncupod99
08-07-2005, 08:48 PM
Hi; any way we can see at MOUNTAIN either all star race trucks or even the ardc midgets back at mt speedway? I remeMber a few years ago the midgets put on a good show!! What about the trucks? bye kinserfan11 :)
For next year at Mountain--how about contacting ISMA? The supers would
put on an exciting show...maybe on an off night for the mods.....

NEETS-1
08-07-2005, 10:33 PM
Do you have any of their contact info?

kinserfan11
08-07-2005, 10:59 PM
Billy; here's what I have on the ISMA supers www.ISMASupers.com . Also phone at 315-343-6147. That's all I can find on them. kinserfan11 :)