PDA

View Full Version : Way to go Lil Eddie

ReptarRacing
08-05-2005, 11:03 PM
Just want to congratulate Lil Eddie Brunnhoelzl on a 4th place finish at Mountain tonight. :) :) Good job. And Marissa on an 11th place finish. :) :)

LongIslandJam
08-05-2005, 11:18 PM
Awesome! Good Job by both by representing LI out of state! :D

Drumz1959
08-06-2005, 03:23 AM
lol i'm staying hush on this one, but 15 cars started .i'll add though a good run for eddie b. :applause:

99racing
08-06-2005, 08:52 AM
actually she didnt spin anyone...

BWR
08-06-2005, 09:42 AM
congrats to both driver.fine way to show off riverhead. :applause: :applause:

Tower Man
08-07-2005, 11:15 AM
From what I was told, "Lil Eddie" did a fine job. He will be a force to reckon with anywhere he races in the years to come.

As for Marissa. Guys, (and gals) give her a break. Many of us, myself included, seem to forget that we were road cones at one time and in the way. We all learned and developed in one way or another. I have watched her the last couple of years, and I am seeing constant continuous improvement.

So instead of bashing her, has any one approached her and offered to help, with words of wisdom or an encouraging remark? I think not!

Eddie, keep up the good work.

WildChildDesign
08-07-2005, 01:07 PM
Good Job Eddie Keep up the good work. I told you all you need is some luck.
WC

sround
08-07-2005, 02:29 PM
Guess some people got nothing else better to do then go on the Jam and bash other people who are trying just as hard as the other person to be successful in racing.... Find something else better to do.... :disgusted :*-( :disgusted

Great run Junior and Marisa

btgoss
08-08-2005, 08:04 AM
I know this is taking this topic off topic, and of course congratualtions to the LI'ers who went and raced off the Island, that takes some guts to go to a strange track. Keep up the good work.

But. I thought the modifieds that ran at Mountain are basically the old Flemington TAR cars, or basically an SK type of car. Is this no longer the case, or did all of these LI racers have to do some conversion work to make there cars Mountain legal?

If this is not the proper place for this question I understand.

Mike Fields
08-08-2005, 08:09 AM
The Modifieds that race at Mountain this season are the full Tour-type/ROC Modifieds.