PDA

View Full Version : A few thanks…

Geno
08-06-2005, 01:23 PM
Just wanted to say thank you to the sponsor of Friday’s bikes give-a-ways, Lentini Racing’s Joe Grocholski. As always, the kids loved them! :p

Also, thank you to 4 cyl. thriller (also NEETS and part-time thriller) driver, Jimmy White, Jr. and Jim’s Busy Bee Pest Control :D for this coming week’s bikes, along with all the drivers, sponsors and staff who have contributed throughout the season. After this Friday we’ll still have enough cash for one more bike, but I’m sure that we can get enough by then for another (just thinking ahead, LOL). Any mod drivers/teams/sponsors interested in the give-a-ways for the upcoming ‘Big Dog’ :confused: ?

Moving on to the tennis ball thingie…thanks to Sue Ziegler for not only the idea, but for preparing the balls each week when the late models are racing, and also Cindy Bott, who fills in when the LM are off!

It was also pretty cool to see a few kids playing football with the balls that Jim Brown’s team passed out about a month ago. They kids not only returned to the track, but came back with what the received a month ago! :applause:

Again, thanks & see you soon! :wave:

88racer
08-06-2005, 09:08 PM
:wave: You are very welcome! The crowd does seem to like it, and I have to say, I am very excited that my son caught the winning ball this week, :lol:

I still think we need to do the contest I proposed! The drivers that I have mentioned it to thought it was a good idea!

Sue
Team 88
Checkered Dreams