PDA

View Full Version : Glad to See The Help...

Groho
08-07-2005, 01:16 PM
:applause: I would just like to say thank you , to all the teams for the support on the bike 'giveaway'. I think it is a great idea that we can give something back to the children. I remember when I was a youngster wishing for a nice bike. But, due to the financial situation in my younger years my family could not afford a new bike for me. So my Mother robbed Peter to pay Paul and bought my first used bike for me. I gotta tell you, it was a life long memory and a great day in my life then. So I am glad that we can do something for the kids today. Thank you, Geno, for putting it all together. Thank you Mom for doing what you did for me. Good job Jimmy White Jr. on your race and your donation for the bike give away with your winnings. A+ .
I would also like to thank God and this great country we live in to be able to do what we do !!!
See you all Friday night.
#30 Joe Grocholski

P.S. Great job Joe H. on your win! :applause:

Geno
08-08-2005, 07:10 PM
Thank you Joe, the kids seemed to really enjoy their prize...as do the kids each week. Also, thanks to everyone who has helped out so far, including Jimmy White & Jim's Busy Bee.

Definitely have to say thanks to Sue Yamelski for bringing the whole idea up in the first place :applause:

#9SS
08-08-2005, 09:03 PM
Thanks Geno. I was just trying to repeat what I experienced at Tioga when I worked on Roland Teed's Late Model crew. Maybe he should be thanked for the idea originally.

Sue :})

Groho
08-10-2005, 08:05 PM
Thanks Geno. I was just trying to repeat what I experienced at Tioga when I worked on Roland Teed's Late Model crew. Maybe he should be thanked for the idea originally.

Sue :})

Sue
Thank you, for bringing the idea to Geno & Mountain Speedway. A great idea.
Thanks Again :applause: :applause:
Joe