PDA

View Full Version : Sept 4/5 LABOR DAY JUNKATHON

NEETS-1
08-08-2005, 07:58 PM
Monday, Sept 5th will be the 5th points event for the NEETS Holiday Stock Car Series. 2- 105 lap Enduros and a Big car Demo Derby are on the card. Pits will open at 9:30, registrations from 10-12:30, drivers meeting at 1pm with the BIG CARS lining up first this event....followed by the 4cyl and Demo last.
Prior to the days event, Saturday night, Sept 4th, will be a FREE Enduro "test and tune" from 6-8pm. Following the 2 hour session I am throwing another pre-race party with all NEETS, Mountain officials, drivers, crew and fans welcome..... (free). If you want to bring something to the party, please check the Mountain Speedway message board for the thread on the party details.

rcp_ny
08-22-2005, 11:29 AM
Hey Billy, just want to point out that the Junkathon page
http://www.neetstour.net/NEETS05labordaypage.htm
still shows pits open at 9:00, driver's meeting at 12:30, and 4 cyls running first. I assume that's the old plan and that this post is the latest info?

- RCP #519

NJ Chick
08-24-2005, 02:41 PM
rcp-ny, as far as I know, this post is correct with the big cars going first. Since the demo derby is for the large cars this time, I think the reasoning is if they crack their car up in the enduro, they will have time to remove things from the car and give them the opportunity to really finish it off in the derby! :eek: :lol: :applause: :wave: