PDA

View Full Version : FemEnduro

pv18
08-09-2005, 11:00 AM
Does anyone know if this is a 4 cly. event or 6/8?

Pat - 18

woot lawrence
08-09-2005, 12:30 PM
Pat, I think there are 2 separate races, but now you've got me wondering.

spier racing 93
08-09-2005, 01:30 PM
Theres one race for 4cyl, and one race for 6/8cyl. Each race is split in half; Ladies take the first half and Guys take the second half.

NJ Chick
08-09-2005, 01:57 PM
You are right Ty!!!!! WOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! :D :D :D Can't wait, can't wait!! :drool: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

richardpetey
08-10-2005, 12:00 AM
Psychologically challenged enduro driver seeking female driver with similar condition......................... :help:
Doesn't have to be a Danaka just be able to assume the position............ :rolleyes:
Must love space travel and be able to complete 51 Fem-duro laps.......... ;)
Its a gimme shes gotta turn left and go fast without using any road maps................... :help:
Should be able to race at night without her headlights.............. O:)
Drive hard against her competition and don't make any rights.............. :lol:
One last thing, that has to be done without a trick.................. :confused:
Shes gotta do all this and be able to drive a stick..................... :eek:
UNCLE PETEY...................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

88racer
08-10-2005, 07:55 AM
Uncle Petey, Jackie said she would be more than happy to help you out with that, since we'll be there for another Checkered Dreams event anyway! :applause:

If you want you can email me at suzyqst@aol.com

Sue
Team 88

pv18
08-10-2005, 09:25 AM
My only other question is.... Can this Wonder Woman be entered in the main event on her own as well????

Pat - 18

2j Late Model
08-10-2005, 02:21 PM
To the Great Uncle Petey, after thouroghly reading over the rules, it only states that a "female" & a "male" need to be in the car. The rules have many gray areas. For example, "Does the "female" need to have all the "feminine" equipment" - head lights, a cup holder, etc.... As you recall and since many will never forget, I made Honolulu look small and poor April had to wash her tiny little shorts many-many times through the hotwater cycle to make them small enough again, to stay on her after the antics performed during the last Pit Party. BUTT for you, I would wear her outfit once again and sacrifice my dignity if you are unable to find a partner.
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Hot Pants
Kevin Mac :wave:

NEETS-1
08-10-2005, 07:42 PM
PV18...This race is like a roller skating deal. The first 51 is "ladies only" and the second 51 is "men only".
Along with the top 5 trophies and purse to the overall winners of the 102 lap event, I am awarding the top 5 trophies to the leading ladies at the end of 51 laps as a bonus.

JCenduro
08-10-2005, 08:06 PM
Hey Petey, As long as when she's out front in a race,she don't forget to turn left and not go into a spin cycle.LoL :) :drool: :applause:

NJ Chick
08-11-2005, 02:01 PM
I guess there is a little confusion over the Femduro. The teams don't have to ride together, it's the ladies driving first, then the guys. There is a little break in between driver changes to allow for seat adjustments and strapping in, things like that. But here's a question Billy, if you have a passenger seat already in the car, is it alright to take either your teamate out with you, or anyone else who would want to ride along? Or would you prefer everyone to just drive solo? Thanks! :wave: :wave:

NEETS-1
08-11-2005, 07:31 PM
As long as the one with the "headlites and cupholder" is driving the first 51, then then one with the "U joint and bearings" drives the second 51....they can have a passenger if they want...but not required.
The rules are as simple as I can make them with no grey areas. (ladies first/ Men second). :help:

richardpetey
08-13-2005, 04:44 PM
That would be great Sue, I would have asked Jackie sooner but I thought her dance card was all filled up, hehe............................ :help:
Thats super about Checkered Dreams coming to another one of the NEETS races. Its so gratifying to actually see a charity directly benefit the kids........................ :applause:
Sorry Kevin(hot pants), LIFE DON"T SUCK THAT MUCH, hehe................. :eek:
Hey Cindy! You got ants in your driving pants, hehe............All kidding aside, it'll be good to see you back in the saddle again........................ :cool:
UNCLE PETEY......................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: