PDA

View Full Version : New Grand Rules over off season?

RebelMtrspts29
08-09-2005, 07:18 PM
Grand Guys,

At the end of this season, I believe that all of us should show up to the meeting that is always held and ask to have the rules re-written. The Grand Enduro rules are nothing more than the stock rules, that someone from the office added in a few things to.
If you look at the shock rules, in 2 different areas it mentions shock specs. The shock reference is just one of many that could be confusing in our rules. I believe that if we all bring to the table that the rules should be revised and rewritten, it could end up helping us all out next year. I'm not saying it's gonna fix all the problems we have in tech at the end of our races, but it will clear up all the "fuzzy areas" left open for interpretation.
If you log onto any other track website who has a similar class, Mountain Speedway (Thrillers), Stafford Motor Speedway (Dare Stocks) to name a few, there is no room for interpretation of the rules. When you see the cars and watch them run, there is conformity, because there is no way anyone can twist, misunderstand, and or abuse the set rules.
I love this division. This is my first year, I was only able to get out to 2 races so far. I'm still trying to work out the kinks in my car, but I wish to see this division progress. Everyone I have met has been nothing but amazing to me anD my crew. And to see you guys get DQ'd was upsetting, because I know we all work very hard on our cars. Lets get together an at least try to get this stuff cleared up.

See you all at the track!
Brian Obiedzenski #29 Grand Enduro

P.S. I have overheard out around town on multiple occasions....( not even at the track ) people talk about "how cool the Grand Enduro's are" and "how it is a retro class". We are getting the attention of people! Let's start planning for 2006.