PDA

View Full Version : Late Model Rules

showmedamoney
08-11-2005, 02:07 PM
I know this was brought up in the past, but I think it's time again. How much longer are you guys going to let the 37 late model take your money, I'm also talking about the drivers. You guys are losing spots and money BEcause of him. I remember in a post awhile back about your friend "the rule book". What would you tech on this guy? His motor is NO where near the rules in our friend. He also said he was going to bring other cars down. Where are they???????? How about look at this, where are the regular Late Models that where there at the beginning of the year. Where's Scales, Volpe, Moyer, stowell, Collins, and many other's that haven't come back. There are more people mad about the 37 running there then you think. Sure he may buy tires every week, but there are many cars that left that would be buying tires. Don't say he's been running for many years, so have Hoffman and Fisher. They are both track champs at this track and running track rules. Make the rules the same, and give everyone a chance. All I can say is that track is cheating every other driver out there, and they are blind to see it I guess. I'm sorry to say, it's okay to bend the rules a little, but now it has gone to far. You wonder why the car count is so low in the late models, now you know. Trust me that is why, just ask or call around. More and more cars will be dropping off by the end of the year, and it will be sad to see. This is not my opinion, but a true fact. :disgusted :disgusted

showmedamoney
08-17-2005, 09:45 AM
I was just wondering why I haven't gotten a response from anyone. I SAW there where almost 200 views and no replies. I guess because everything I wrote above is true, and no one knows what to say. By the way Joe, I see your son is racing now, he is also getting beat by the 37. You can put a stop to it. :disgusted :disgusted

White Lightnin
08-17-2005, 02:20 PM
I, for one, fully understand what you are saying but I really don't think that you are going to get the answer that you are waiting for.

NEETS-1
08-17-2005, 08:40 PM
Forget about it already Showme....It's the tires, not the 37 car. Nobody posted 'cause it's a dead issue, not because of your wisdom. Besides ya got yer wish. The 37 won't be back. He broke his ankle.