PDA

View Full Version : A friendly voice....

NEETS-1
08-11-2005, 07:56 PM
I was asked to pass this along.....

Hi Billy!

How are you doing? I’m doing well. I just wanted to drop you a note to say hello. Looking at your schedule online and looks like you have another great season in the works. I wish that I was able to make it up to participate again. Everyone with NEETS was so great and I really enjoyed myself. Unfortunately with my schedule here, getting weekends off is impossible. Good luck with the rest of your season, please pass my “hello” on to the Cindy, Petey, the “Speed Boys” crew and all of the officials, drivers and fans! Hopefully soon, I’ll be able to make it to a race!

Sarah Hunt

Speed Channel

richardpetey
08-13-2005, 04:19 PM
On occasion Sarahs' brother, Pete, E-mails me from down in N.C., he is really hooked on enduro after a couple of wild mouse rides in the honda, hehe................... :cool:
I'm still trying to get his brother, Dave, to build a car and come race the tour with us.........he was a top driver in our old Flemington days............... :p
UNCLE PETEY...................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

NJ Chick
08-13-2005, 08:02 PM
I hope Sarah can make it up for one of the races sometime soon....dang Speed Channel for keeping her so busy! :eek: I'll have to have a talk with her boss about getting some weekends off, doesn't he realize she has racing to do? :D Hang in there Sarah, I'll get you fired in no time! :lol:
It was great to hear from her and thanks for passing it on Billy.

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: