PDA

View Full Version : Petey (Jipped) NO DQ?...LOL

NEETS-1
08-13-2005, 12:43 PM
What a Thriller race....Petey taking the checkered, Marissa looked the best she looked all year, Howie was right there until the tire deal, the 25 was doing good, Kevin with fast time of the race and a 4th, 17 drove a good race.....too bad the 00 (Pricey) was out, It would have been a good race to the finish.
But all in all...it was a good race, everybody did a good job. :applause:

richardpetey
08-13-2005, 05:05 PM
One of the great things about the mountain thriller division is how hard we race each other on the track and how much we help each other off the track............................. :applause:
In that respect all the guys and gals in the division are winners............ :cool:
UNCLE PETEY................. :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
P.S. I like that coin toss thing in the Tech area, hehe............. :lol:

JCenduro
08-13-2005, 06:44 PM
Way To Go Petey,You Da Man.You the man to beat.You the point Leader,and it really don't matter,what they bring, You will Win the championship. :-B :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wave:

NJ Chick
08-13-2005, 08:22 PM
It was quite action packed that's for sure! It was a little more than a tire deal, I sure hope that lady in the 3:16 is ok? :confused: A huge thank you to Craig, Jason, Jeff and the whole Mac Brothers crew for helping get the Dr's tire changed so quickly. The lug nuts will be looser next time guys! :lol: He wouldn't have been able to get out there again without your help. You guys are the best! :)

Great run Josh, Kevin & Maris! :cool:

Congrats to Uncle Petey for his win!! :cool: Your give a damn broke and we hear ya now!! :applause: :wave: :applause: :wave:

wshultz
08-14-2005, 12:28 AM
Congrats Uncle Petey!! :applause: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Lori/39x
08-14-2005, 12:56 PM
Great Job, Uncle Petey!!! Congrats! Congrats!! We are so happy for you. :wave:

And congrats also to Howie ;) I'm sorry for that caution flying...would have been great for you and Uncle Petey to have that 1, 2 finish! Go get 'em next week!!!

Dave & Lori

Racing Rebel
08-14-2005, 01:08 PM
A very good job goes out to Uncle Petey :applause: :applause:
Thank you to everyone for you words of encouragement :wave:
Josh................................well, GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!! :applause:
I have to tell you all, it is SO good to hear nice things about the Thriller class and have a little "twist" to the excitement.
Oh and I almost forgot, I let Kevin pass me as a nice jesture to a fellow teammate!!!!! :D
See ya all Sunday!

Marissa 2 AM
P.S. Hey Uncle Petey....all of the Mac Crew will see ya at Victory Lane Sunday :applause: :applause: :applause:

Mike Fields
08-14-2005, 02:52 PM
Uncle Petey not DQ'd??? Sounds like there must have been some 'payola' spread out among the officials to me...

17Racer
08-15-2005, 01:58 PM
First off, congrats to Uncle Petey for his feature win. :applause: and also thanks for all the help. Also good run to Marissa and Kevin and also to the 32 for his 3rd place finish :applause:. This has been a great season of racing so far. Everyone in the thriller division has gotten better and faster since the year started :cool: . I can only look forward to finishing out this season strong, and having some fun with my thriller buddies in the next enduro :D .

P.S. thanks for the compliments everyone :wave:

see you all at the track,

Josh Oswald
#17 Thriller
#01 Enduro