PDA

View Full Version : Way To Go Mr. Halpin

allhailunc
08-14-2005, 07:47 AM
Hey folks-the man hasn't missed a beat(although he was lucky to miss all the H2O Mr Bob"slippery hands"Finan kept spilling :lol: )Great job on the announcing both up in the booth&down on the track(Gee I wonder why your co-hort didn't want to come down- :lol: ).Now if we can get you and your brother to do the National Anthem the season will be complete

PS-It was also great to see the Leprauchan(Noel)he looks good

Mortgage Guy
08-14-2005, 10:13 AM
I doubt that will happen Unc, but yes great to hear Stephen back at it again. Now it's back to normal for him, Oh well...Maybe he will be called on again soon.

modified_fan
08-14-2005, 10:32 AM
Bravo Mr. Halpin!

You and BF did a very nice job. 6 to 8 hours of yalking to a widely diverse group, ranging from the weekly track supporters to the family coming for a night of fun, does not seem to easy to me. There was enthusiasm pouring from your voice, plus many interesting racing tidbits that you and BF bounced off each other.

Teds Race Tours
08-14-2005, 11:08 AM
SteHalp.
Great Job last night. Well done.

Wheel Racing
08-14-2005, 11:25 AM
Great hearing you again. Nice Chemistry in the booth

99racing
08-14-2005, 09:15 PM
Steve you did a great job last night in the booth..

*rAcIn CuTiE*
08-14-2005, 09:38 PM
I don’t think I ever remember Bob laughing as much as he did. Sad it was only one night, I would love to have him up there all the time!

hollywoodmic
08-15-2005, 12:59 PM
Thanks guys. I had a blast, it was like riding a bike. It's easy when I work with such a professional guy like Bob Finan, he carried me all night, whispering sponsors, and seasonal sponsors and things like that, in my ear. I also speak to Bob three or four times a week so the chemistry will always be there. If he ever needs me again I'll be glad to help out. Hey Unc, the only reason I was on the track was to get away from all of Bobby's spillage problems, lol. In reality I do not know anyone's sponsors so we decided it wouldn't be fair to the drivers and teams for me to do the line ups, so I went on the track and threw it upstairs to Bobby to do the line ups. All in all a great time, thanks again to all. Did Mike Fields ever get that bellybutton ring???( or as I called it a hulahoop)

Mike Fields
08-15-2005, 02:01 PM
I would have. But Lori has been spending the last 2 days dusting the belly button out to make room for it! BTW, has Finan dried off yet?