PDA

View Full Version : Congrats George Sprague (multiple threads combined)

allhailunc
08-14-2005, 07:50 AM
Want to take the time to congratulate George Sprague on not only taking down another win but for also taking over the points lead :applause: :applause: :applause:

LennyCosta46
08-14-2005, 09:49 AM
Great job George. Looks like this might be your year!!

The Bullfather
08-14-2005, 11:04 AM
Irony??? I believe George is now ahead of Maynor by 28 points! :p

DOR 58 FIGURE 8
08-14-2005, 11:54 PM
:cool: Congratulations George, :applause: on both your 3rd win in a row and now the point lead! :applause: But aren't you getting tired of all these interviews after a Hot and Tiring race? And wouldn't you like to just get in the pits, go over the scales, get out of your fire suit and just cool off? ;) I know a few drivers that have finished 2nd and 3rd to you that would love to take your place. :D LOL! And No Bullfather, it's 24 points! Still a nice lead, Good Luck!

pappy
08-16-2005, 01:05 PM
Nice going, 3 in a row. Good luck the rest of the year. You are due and I hope you get that championship.

ReptarRacing
08-16-2005, 08:14 PM
Way to go GORGEOUS. LOL :cool: :) :p

Mike Fields
08-17-2005, 11:30 AM
Reptar, I was wondering if anyone would pick up on that one! It only took about 4 hours after posting it on the SAFER8.com site until my phone rang!

cuzzzy59
09-13-2005, 06:32 AM
It was along time ago, when I was on a championship crew. But, and I repeat, but nothing can beat the season that I have enjoyed this year. George Sprague and the entire family welcomed me in to the crew, and man what a fine and fun family they are. George, you made me appreciate being a crew member once again, never once did you not take the time to show me your way of doing things. You are a real competitor, and made our job easier. So to all the crew, a big thanks to you for my fantastic summer..KINGPIN, VINNY.. :) :wave:

Rubbin&Racin
09-13-2005, 10:44 AM
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: CONGRATULATIONS George, great job CHAMP!!!! We always knew you would be! Congrats to you, the family and team, always a pleasure....our hats are off to you!!! Love From Lokkeberg Racing, Andy & Jo- :applause: :applause:

LongIslandJam
09-13-2005, 12:25 PM
Congrats on the win and championship George! Finally a different red car takes it:)

Eeyore
09-13-2005, 02:30 PM
Congratulations George on a job well done....It's nice to see all your efforts and professionalism pay off. Have a good winter....see you in April 2006.
Regards to your Mom.....

Lad3der
09-13-2005, 05:19 PM
to a good friend,
congrats on your championship. this is the first of many to come. i am glad to call you a friend, you will represent the division with honor and prestige. once again, congrats on a job well done this season.

DOR 58 FIGURE 8
09-13-2005, 07:51 PM
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

CONGRATULATION TO THE ENTIRE SPRAGUE RACING TEAM ON WINNING THE 2005 CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Hat's off to you all, you're a Class Act. You guys really earned this one. The night your car died at the beginning of the race, I was concerned, but when you came back to win (which was what I expected) then again, then topped it off with the 3rd win, I don't think there was any doubt in anyone's mind you and your team would be the Champion.

And I Loved Gina's nails, just for you.

figure849
09-13-2005, 09:06 PM
great season, for a great team.congrats to a classy race team. looking forward to another season.as a member of both the 28 team and 74 my hats of to you. Artie

Gravel
09-13-2005, 09:16 PM
George, a championship that was long overdue. The entire Figure-8 division should be proud of themselves. It takes work to keep your cars in top shape. George, this year was YOUR year. Savor it for your whole team and go out next year and try to duplicate it. Congratulations!!! :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

pappy
09-19-2005, 11:54 AM
Grangrats (CONGRATS??? WJ)on Your Championship. It Was Will (well?) Deserved. I know How It Feels, As I Was On The 2000 Championship team. The best to you and your family
AJ Van Ness