PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

monk
08-14-2005, 08:55 AM
My first trip to the mountain as a driver surely turned into a memorable night. As owner of the 3:16 late model Jerry Brighthaupt drives, the whole crew had always wanted me to feel the excitement of driving. Wow, it was great, and hopefully they will be willing to fix my bent Camaro so I can try it again. The "super quick" response by the entire track crew, and the photographer, and the concern they showed after my wild ride sideways down the front straight, showed me a side of racing I had never seen before. I really want to give a VERY special thanks to all of you, there were so many, and I was a little shookup at the time, or I would thank you all individually. Thanks NJ chick for your concern on the forum. A swollen ankle, stiff neck and a shorter tongue (the crew is happy about this!) is about the extent of my injuries. Again, Thanks to all who helped make sure I was okay, you all did a great job and anyone who comes to the Mountain to race can be assured the track safety crew is a great group of people.
DYNO

NEETS-1
08-14-2005, 10:07 AM
I must say...for the first time in a race car, ya did a fine job. (Even your crew gotta give ya that one).
I think if ya keep pluggin', gettin' some seat time, you will have a win under your belt in no time. Can't wait ta see a Thriller car do one of those Jerry Brighthaupt feature win "up agin' the wall" burnouts. (Then your tongue can go back to it's original length, lol).
Good job :applause: