PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Pease DQ resovled?

NEETS-1
08-15-2005, 12:38 AM
I see the Bobby Pease DQ threads were deleted. Reason being; resolved
What's the ditty??? How was it resolved?? Did he get his win back?? Fill us in on it :confused:

LongIslandJam
08-15-2005, 07:24 AM
Bobby contacted me to let me know that he and the Riverhead Raceway official team have come to an understanding.

NO, the win will not be reinstated. Wins are never reinstated in any respectable sport. What's done is done and we move on.

So from my understanding, expect Bobby back to grace the pits of Riverhead once again, ready to make up for a lost weekend and win again.

BWR
08-15-2005, 07:50 AM
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

DAN D.
08-15-2005, 03:36 PM
I thought that I stated in one of the Pease Posts that from my understanding Mr. Denniston(and crew) is a FAIR man . also I guess just like drivers are responsible for all their crew and their actions Maybe Mr. Denniston is responsible for all the officials.. Like the reason said Resolved I guess to the best of it's ability. Welcome back Bobby even without the Win that you had taken away but you still Won???? HUH ??? :applause: :D :wave: :)

Hey Vinny your arms hurt from waving them so much???? :applause:

richardpetey
08-15-2005, 08:52 PM
NO, the win will not be reinstated. Wins are never reinstated in any respectable sport. What's done is done and we move on.

.[/QUOTE]
Not that I want to beat a "dead horse" but don't use any part of the word "respect" to describe the treatment of the RH's enduros...................... :eek:
With all due respect............UNCLE PETEY
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Bobby Pease
08-15-2005, 10:14 PM
WELL, I had a meeting with Bill Denniston, Wayne and Walter.. I was given a lesson on proper etiquette in the tech area... I learned that my tires, wires, rear***anything*** could be taken off and kept from my car.. (I admit, I did not know this).. Well, yes I am allowed back to riverhead to race and my son Bobby Is thrilled.. My 6yr old was very upset when he thought I couldnt race at riverhead anymore... So I went and had a meeting with 3 officials and now my son Bobby Is happy again! Thats what is Important to me..
If anyone has a problem with THIS post, please call me, im sure you got my Number somewhere..
I also want to thank all the People who where there when I was yelling and witnessed the whole thing, for contacting me and telling me to keep my head up..(BEFORE I left and posts)..thanks....
ps..just want to say hi to "Rick Flair".... :wave:

BOBBY PEASE

allhailunc
08-16-2005, 05:25 AM
welcome back Peaseman. :applause:

good2go1963
08-16-2005, 09:03 AM
Welcome back Bobby. Now go back out there and get back that win next month!! :wave:

racing#s
08-16-2005, 10:08 AM
I for one am not happy to see you back....Reason being I don't like looking at the back of your truck, lol, you're too fast.....lol....We don't need any more Cozzas out there..lol. Glad to see that things worked out, it shows that good communication usually leads to good results....see ya Labor day....(hopefully in my rear view mirror).

Charlie's Angel
08-16-2005, 10:08 AM
Welcome back Bobby! I'm happy for you and your son! :) My friend Steve Broy told me you were there on Saturday. You should have stopped by and said hi. I don't know what you look like so I couldn't find you. Unless you're in a car marked Peaseman I don't know you. :) I'll be looking for you at your next race.

MonaLisa5869
08-16-2005, 12:12 PM
Glad to see you back Bobby. :applause: You're one heck of a Driver and Deserve to be on that track. :)

speedracer
08-16-2005, 10:24 PM
Welcome back Bobby, see you in victory lane on Labor Day weekend.