PDA

View Full Version : Black Flag? ? ?

TractionControl
08-16-2005, 02:49 PM
In the SPT race, the 42 gets sent to the rear after he spins out his 2nd truck of the nite. After a short conversation with an official in turn 3, he spins his tires, the same thing that got Chris Turbush thrown off the track the week before! Consistant calls? :mad: :help: :disgusted

A chair tossing incident in the pits, I'd like to see ANYONE else try that. I bet they would be suspended for the year. :mad: :help: :disgusted

In the mod feature, what is the 5 going to dump the 15 every chance he gets? NO BLACK FLAG. :mad: :help: :disgusted

How about the 33 running great, leading the race, and the 96 dumps him in turn 3. NO BLACK FLAG. :mad: :help: :disgusted

As another user here on the Jam says, and I agree with him, that DUMPING IS RACING at Riverhead.

badnews
08-16-2005, 07:23 PM
Couldn't agree with you more, the calls are never the same and it depends on who you are. The 33 got spun, no black flag, the officials didn't see it happen (no great shock). Then what Brode said in victory lane was just salt on an open wound. What comes around, goes around, he got what he deserves. Howie, I just wanna congratulate you on having no class at all!!! I am sure this post is gonna get deleted for bashing Brode, but just stating facts!!! :mad:

44chargerfan
08-16-2005, 07:37 PM
look at the movie by captain video. howie didnt spin kenny. kenny just got loose and went around.

Drumz1959
08-16-2005, 07:42 PM
Ken got hammered at the end of the straight, not in the turn. Lol, he didn't get hit, lol. Well everybody in the pit stand saw that one, as well as a few of the drivers....... lol, what a joke.

badnews
08-16-2005, 07:44 PM
Hey drumz, maybe 44chargerfan needs my glasses? :mad:

44chargerfan
08-16-2005, 07:46 PM
hey badnews calm down im a 13 year old kid. everyone makes mistakes. :mad: :mad:

badnews
08-16-2005, 07:49 PM
Sorry, at least you have the ba!!$ to admit you were wrong. Thanks for admitting it, unlike Brode!!!! :applause:

44chargerfan
08-16-2005, 07:50 PM
i just looked at the video and you can see that howie got into kenny but it didnt seem to look like enough to turn kenny around but its not the clearest picture because of the smoke pouring from rogers engine.

badnews
08-16-2005, 07:52 PM
That's what I saw. Tough to see from that angle, but everyone in the pit stands saw it up close and personal. :mad:

Drumz1959
08-16-2005, 07:52 PM
badnews
Howie admitted it and said "what comes around goes around" in the winners circle over the pa, guess he felt he owed Kenny, lol. :wave:

hollywoodmic
08-18-2005, 05:08 PM
Hold on here, I interviewed Howie. What I said to him was "Ken Heagy, Mike Andrews and yourself had a spirited side by side battle." I said, "You guys bounced off each other every lap for a while there." Howie's reply was, "Yeah, they were roughing me up in the beginning. I hate that I got into Kenny and he spun, but I guess what goes around comes around". My interpretation at the time was Howie was referring to all the beating and banging. Unfortunately, I did not see it and a lot of other officials may not have seen it, because Tommy Rogers and his car were on fire in the infield and they were trying to get that taken care of. So don't be so hard on the officials missing it. It sucks for Kenny and his team, perhaps sometime this year, they may catch a break.

Steve Halpin