PDA

View Full Version : Remembering Tom Baldwin August 19, 2004

Rubbin&Racin
08-17-2005, 02:25 PM
August 19th will be 1 year the Angels called for Tom, it truly is hard to believe one year has passed. Tom is not gone, he is just changed. God did not take the mighty man from us, he split the skies and received Tom. Tom is an echo in all that knew him and his laughter, he is a reflection in all. Tom is an added ray of sunshine now, and wherever we are, he is with us. We all remember Tom, 7NY in our memories, we also remember the times we laughed or cried or even fought with the man. He is at peace and Racing in Heaven. Tom Baldwin made a presence to this world and to all that loved him. Happy 1st Anniversary in Heaven, we love and miss you dearly, you will always remain in our hearts and thoughts forever. A man I knew, a friend, and a friend I loved, Tom Baldwin!
Love,
Jo- & Andy

maestri fan 1
08-17-2005, 06:34 PM
Yeah, it's very sad that it has been one year. I, for one, wish that he was still racing today with us hear on the island, but I know he is now racing where there are never any fights, crashes, or people getting hurt. GOD BLESS YOU TOMMY!!!
R.I.P.

99racing
08-17-2005, 08:12 PM
Happy 1st Anniversary in Heaven. You are missed dearly, you will always remain in our hearts forever.. Rest In Peace.

hollywoodmic
08-18-2005, 12:25 PM
It's just one of those things that you can't believe really happened. It still feels like yesterday. That's because the old man just had a way of touching people, good, bad or in different. As has been posted on this site and many others, we all have a Tommy Baldwin story. It take a special man to touch that many people in different ways. I'm just glad I had the chance to know the real Tommy Baldwin, often a pain in the a*s, but always there when you needed him. I will miss him tomorrow and many more days to come. All I can say is I wish he was still with us. I just keep telling myself God must have needed a mouth piece up there to spice things up. Happy 1st Anniversary in Heaven TB.

DOR 58 FIGURE 8
08-21-2005, 11:49 PM
Happy 1st Anniversary in Heaven Tiger Tom! :*-( That 7NY is really missed, not racing here on the island, but you gotta know he's kicking A$$ up there with all the rest of the Great Drivers! We miss you, Rest in Peace 7NY!