PDA

View Full Version : last nights feature

pdd
08-21-2005, 05:46 PM
I'm usually in the Charger feature, but last night I got to watch from turn 4... holy cow, this division is rough!! Is this what we usually look like ???? The only thing missing was some gunplay. :eek:
Once again... Chris, awEsome run!

Mike Fields
08-21-2005, 08:08 PM
Hey Don, isn't it more fun to WATCH the wrecks than have to recover from them? :rolleyes:

oldschool
08-21-2005, 08:17 PM
Its usually worse with you racing.

pdd
08-21-2005, 09:19 PM
wow big words from someone not out there doin it ...I failed circles in school so i practice them in the charger class whats your contribution. I don't think we've met. Let me introduce myself. I'm a father of two, husband of 13 yrs,, certified master eng machinist, cert auto structural spec,cert auto paint spec lic master plumber, buisness owner and a vet from the navy during the campain to bomb Libya .So here is my offer Im almost finished repairing the latest damaged equipment .you can drive for the last points race of the year !! you put tires + fuel + pay for what you tear up and maybe you can help me do a better job .I'm always open to finding a better way of doing a task .You can ask any veteran racer i.e. robin, danny,chris, rusty,eric,jack O they will all tell you i ask for their advice& opinions. So show me how its done and i'll be open to your pointers,as far as leaving I was considering it ....but now im not going anywhere.As a matter of fact I got two cars now and iam considering building a third one . this way ican tear em up and not miss a week just keep being out there ruinin the day :lol: :lol: :lol: Right about now I bet your crew if your on one wishes you just let me leave :applause: :applause: give me a call or pm me

unowho243
08-21-2005, 11:36 PM
Don, you just had some bad luck, that's all, keep your head up and don't let anyone put you down, because I'm sure it isn't easy out there on the track with 24 other cars all wanting the same spot.

Charger25
08-22-2005, 09:36 AM
Don't let this guy get under your skin. There are so many people, Crew, fans, etc. that think they are experts. They have no idea what it's like to enter that gate with 24 other cars that have only 20 laps to get to the front and be the winner. There are drivers with great equipment, with the most knowledgeable crew, and money for new tires every week. In case no one noticed, the car count has been low in every division. It's my belief that when new drivers come and try to compete with the guys that have been racing for years on this track, there are some that don't give them a break. So they throw the towel in after a year of spending thousands of dollars, leaving feeling discouraged, and like they had no business being out there in the first place. I give credit to the ones that stick it out and try. It's an expensive sport and most are very passionate about racing. So to get knocked down from others sucks. Don, just so you know, we all started the same way, asking for help and advice from the veterans. Nothing wrong with that, that's how we learn and improve each week. I, myself, have made big changes in my racing this year with the help of veterans. So keep your chin up and you'll find your place.

Charlie

RacinRob
08-22-2005, 10:45 AM
Nothing wrong with your driving Don. Don't listen to him.

Rubbin&Racin
08-22-2005, 02:24 PM
:) Hey Don! Racing is a hobby that improves the world we live in, there is no bad person in racing. All drivers feel they have the best car and crew and you know what they do because they are doing something they love. Drivers and crew need to keep up the enthusiasm that brings them back racing wk after wk year after yr. Everyone should stuff their pockets with some optimism, there is nothing more precious, everyone needs to keep a secret supply on hand, it does help plan tomorrow or the following race. Invest in your dreams Don and keep having fun and regardless of what anyone says keep on Racing, I told you this a long time ago, you forget what other people say to ya Don and just enjoy what your doing and the pleasure you get from Racing. :wave:

pdd
08-22-2005, 04:06 PM
Thanx ..it's nice to know people like you all! I was really just making an observation, not pickin on anyone. It's just been a while since I've watched a Charger feature from turn 4 .
The observation was just that it was a rough race, no one cut any slack to anyone, that's all. It looked as though guys were trying to put a hurtin on each other, not just wreck, but really bust 'em up . Some good cars went to the pits all torn up, that's all. As for old school, I had to laugh....he's only about 30 yrs old .....how old could his school be? :lol:

p.s. I really was thinking of checking out other tracks, but not now. :lol:

Charlie's Angel
08-22-2005, 06:36 PM
Hey Don,, you watched that race with me. I know you loved it! :) LOL Besides I only made one or two cracks about your bald head! :lol:
But seriously, I'm glad you are staying. It wouldn't be the same without you.

Jimmy D.
08-22-2005, 06:53 PM
Don, last year I made the same challenge. I said that we should take all the non-driver critics, put them in the cars for 20 laps, then see how much they have to say. This would be on a you wreck it, you fix it, basis. I had not one taker. I'm still game. We can put 10 cars on the track, instead of 25.