PDA

View Full Version : Scoring Question?HELP

bulldozer
08-21-2005, 06:25 PM
I want to know if anyone knows the rule if you get thrown off the track for speeding away from a discussion? Do you get counted as a win for that night in points? Let me ask you another question: if i threw a chair at someone's window and get sent down for the night, do i get counted as a win??? Well I know that when I got sent off the track, I heard I got scored as a win. Did the guy that got sent down that night and started 4th last night get counted as a win? Maybe I'm wrong, I just want to know if I got scored as a win or a last place finish??? :help: If that is the rule for everyone, I will live up to my punishment. All I want is the right call. I'm not criticizing anyone, but I want to be treated fairly. I don't want to pull my motor anymore for a 12th place finish. CHRIS TURBUSH :cool:

DOR 58 FIGURE 8
08-21-2005, 11:26 PM
I think if you took the green flag you would get the points for where ever you finished and got paid for the night. If you didn't take the green flag then you might get the points as a win. But, I'm not 100% sure on that.

modprincess8x
08-22-2005, 07:38 AM
Bub- I dont know if they DQed you or gave you last place, what did you get paid for? If you were DQed you would get 50 points. John got handicapped with 0 points because he was not set down, he backed out of the race himself.

TractionControl
08-22-2005, 09:55 AM
I heard that John D was sent down for the night FOR THROWING A CHAIR AT Lou's truck, now I hear he backed out of the race himself. Chris T. you should've thrown a chair, or used your car as a weapon or EVEN sped thru the pits and you wouldn't have gotten a penalty. You got thrown off the track for spinning your tires. 2 weeks ago, a truck and this week in a mod heat, someone DOES the same thing you did and they DIDN'T GET THROWN OFF THE TRACK. :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

bulldozer
08-22-2005, 05:33 PM
Thanks for some info, not trying to criticize John. But it's the only thing I could think of. I don't think it was John D's decision to put me with a win either. He wasn't there to make the call. I just hope I get the right decision. We will see this week if I start in the teens, I got scored as a win. If it's a last place scoring, I will start top 8. We'll see. :confused: I just don't know the rules for this?

Jimmy D.
08-22-2005, 06:38 PM
Chris, According to the JAM results you and I were both DQ'd that night. I was told when you are DQ'd, you get credited with a win for handicapping purposes. However, in week 10 I believe it was, the #25 was sent to the pits and was not DQ'd. Charlie was given a 15th place finish. I think that was the last car on the lead lap or the last car still running. You and I both know things are not consistant out there. It is what they say it is, and that's it. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Charger25
08-22-2005, 07:01 PM
I was put 18th after being set down for wrecking the 99, which I did not do. The Jam pictures show that..

Jimmy D.
08-22-2005, 07:04 PM
Sorry Chuck