PDA

View Full Version : LIJam Stories and Results

RGeeProductions
08-21-2005, 11:01 PM
We are sorry for a lag in some things we do here but JA will be down for a bit and please understand this. As the week moves on we will catch up and be back in full strength.

ANGEL: I tried to call you Saturday night after talking with JA but he gave me a wrong number as some guy answered and had no clue what I was talking about!!!! I had gotten front page finishes from Pete, thank goodness I had his number....And thank you for the rest posted here in the forum

Charlie's Angel
08-22-2005, 09:08 AM
RG,

Check your private messages.

LongIslandJam
08-23-2005, 06:02 PM
I just want to apologize for folks who have tried to contact me over the past few days. I AM alive, although had a few scares this past weekend. I am sorry I missed you guys at the track and I'll be back this week. I just moved into my new place and my internet is not up and running yet, but will be next week, so my contact ability is strongest through phone.

Bear with me.

I also would like to publicly thank Richie, Angel, Jon, Captain Video, and the Bullfather for helping me out this past weekend. You guys are the best and without you, the Jam wouldn't be where it is. Thank you! And when you guys get a chance, go up to them at the track and show them your appreciation!

maestri fan 1
08-23-2005, 06:38 PM
Hey JA!! It's good to see your back talking on the Jam. I hope you're feeling better.

P.S. Leave me a PM if you need help with anything.