PDA

View Full Version : Bike giveaways

#9SS
08-22-2005, 09:26 AM
Hey everyone. I was talking to Joe Cutri about the bikes and he let me know they are getting low on funds. We only have about 6 more races to go this year it would be great if we could make sure there were bikes each of those weeks. I know Jim and I will be donating some more money and are hoping that many of you will do the same. I think it would be a shame if the kids get there one week and don't have any bikes to look at.

Remember, its only money and the smiles the kids have are priceless.

Sue :})

pv18
08-22-2005, 02:24 PM
My family would like to help. I will ask that my Mom stop by to see you on Friday.

Pat - 18

NJ Chick
08-22-2005, 05:22 PM
Sue, thanks for letting us know the funds are getting low. Bott Racing will be happy to contribute to keep the smiles going!

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

NEETS-1
08-22-2005, 07:07 PM
I love kids...and it makes me happy when they are happy.
Always count me in...just ask whenever you are in need.

(How much is it to purchase the 2 bikes each week)

2Fast4U
08-22-2005, 07:55 PM
Sue count Paine Racing in! We will give something towards the Bike's also...
Lisa

#9SS
08-23-2005, 12:49 AM
Take whatever you would like to give to the photo shack. They have a bike donation sheet there.

As far as the price of the bikes......it depends on the size. The smaller ones run about $40.00 and the larger ones can be $50 to $70 a piece.

Thanks for all the enthusiasm with this. It makes my day.

Thanks Sue :})

Geno
08-27-2005, 02:49 AM
Just wanted to give the following people a quick 'thanks':

Schadder Racing (#71 street stock), Yamelski Racing (#9 street stock), Verwys Family Racing Team (#12, #18 & #88), Ed Solt (race director) and family and the Ziegler family (#88 late model)

Thanks to all of you, we have exactly enough money for the Friday, September 2nd bikes. Hopefully it will continue throught the rest of the season :help: . The kids really look forward to it! :D

Also, congrats to this week's winners....Lexus Kutz and Joe Barbush :applause: