PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Dan Jivanelli !

modified_fan
08-28-2005, 09:28 AM
Way to go Danny! Congratulations for that well deserved victory for you and all of the 12 team.

Turbo
08-28-2005, 09:40 AM
Congrats on the win Dan!!! You guys better have some good cookin' next week, I'm gonna come by with an empty stomach! :applause:

The Bullfather
08-28-2005, 10:08 AM
I had to rub my eyes a few times, was that really Dan Jivanelli??? WOW!!! What a move for first place, talk about shaking out the old bones! The veterans are really showing the young guns they still have what it takes to get to victory lane!

Also one of the fastest cars on the track was taken out extremely early. It really suxed (lol) to see Sal Accardi driven high into the wall on the start. Not pointing fingers because coming out of turn four and your foot on the pedal all the way down to the metal, your car can get out of shape!

shifter4580
08-28-2005, 03:48 PM
#12 like it !!
our old car !!
nice job danny !! :)

DAN D.
08-29-2005, 08:56 AM
I told Dan whatever "YES NETWORK" is, it is YES to running strong this year compared to last year .. YES is working, Sponsor should be happy..Congrats again Dan ..It it was really something to see the winner of the main jack his own car and change the left front tire to get it ready for the trailer..(Good Thing A woman Took the trophy off the roof, A broken trophy does not sit nicely on the mantle, lol, LOL)