PDA

View Full Version : Congratualtions Dynamite Dan

allhailunc
09-04-2005, 03:42 AM
:applause: Want to be the first, among many, to congtatulate you on your "Three-peat". Just a shame you're calling it a "day" and moving on (wish you all the best). I've seen drivers come and go in all divisions, but not too many can raise the level of the phrase "thrill a minute" as you have over the years. I can honestly say I'm gonna miss you, you crazy "somebeach". :lol: All the best my man.

P.S. What is the track photographer going to do now-seeing in your victory lane photo shoots you must have accounted for 50% sales.(lol)

Dinger44
09-04-2005, 03:08 PM
You forgot Lisa........

Wheel Racing
09-04-2005, 07:59 PM
Congrats on another great season. Another well deserved championship

pdd
09-05-2005, 08:40 AM
Congrats Dan you da man. :applause: :applause: :applause:

Don A

Charlie's Angel
09-05-2005, 01:17 PM
I'd also like to congratulate Dan. Great race season. You are a fantastic racer and fun to watch each week on the track. Good job, three years in a row!

The Bullfather
09-05-2005, 06:05 PM
This weeks Pitbull is none other than Dynamite Danny Turbush and it's the best one so far!!! This interview maybe a series and not all in one shot, due to how long the interview went! It maybe broken up over a two or three week span. This a must see interview and will be enjoyed by many, he talks about first few cars to racing at Pocono and Flemington right up to the last night he won his third consecutive title in the Charger division! From racing to family, this is an awesome interview and I had such a honor to be there and be part of it. I truly enjoy the history of racing and this won't let anyone down! :applause:

Also, anyone enjoy the "CRAZY 8"? lol

CheckerWon
09-06-2005, 08:22 PM
Good job Danny, congrats ,well deserved.......Artie And family

DAN D.
09-06-2005, 11:02 PM
Thank you for having my Body Shop on your rear bumpers this year. If you want to, I have a small Proposal to keep the name on the cars for next year???
("HINT" Only thing ... you will have to change to Monte Carlo's) :applause: Great job . Just remember X marks the spot. :confused:
Also, nice display of talent this year Chris, can't wait till next year when Pops is retired and out of state? (just a rumor starter (or ss).....jj= just jokin, jk= just kidding... but someone might run with it ....lol LOL)

MalvertyRacing
09-06-2005, 11:41 PM
Congrats Dan. Great season.
Eugene :applause:

BWR
09-07-2005, 11:59 AM
Nice run this year champ!!! Hopefully (we) will see you running in Florida. :D

LongIslandJam
09-07-2005, 04:43 PM
Congrats Dan on a fine run and awesome Riverhead career, Where's the Ice Cream Party? :lol:

hollywoodmic
09-09-2005, 08:26 AM
Congrats Danny to you, your crew and your entire family. I honestly was surprised to see my name on the quarter panel. I bought Danny some tires this year and he kept asking me for a logo. I told him that to have my name on the car wasn't important. Let me tell you what a great feeling to be in Victory Lane Saturday day night, with one of the greatest to ever run at Riverhead. Congrats again to Danny and the entire family, and again, what a fantastic job by Ray Bouchard.

Steve Halpin