PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Russ

racing#s
09-04-2005, 08:10 PM
Russ, you FINALLY nailed down the win, congrats! I love to see people win who haven't yet won, especially class acts like you. Too bad for John, but even though he was spun, he STILL managed a top 3.

Bobby Pease
09-04-2005, 09:34 PM
Great Job!! You're a perfect example of "Hang in there, it will come"!! YIPPEE, very happy for ya Russ!!!!!!!!!!
congrats!!!!

Bobby Pease :wave: :wave:

good2go1963
09-06-2005, 09:03 AM
Congrats Russ! I always love seeing someone get a first win!! Beautiful race!
Mary :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :wave:

99racing
09-06-2005, 01:00 PM
Congratulations Russ on your first truck enduro win...

All Trucked Up
09-06-2005, 06:07 PM
Thank you. I know it's racing, and the fastest truck doesn't always win, but Cozza was flying, and there was no way I was catching him. When I saw he was spun around, you better believe I was looking in my mirror for him. I'll see ya'll at the next race.

John Cozza
09-06-2005, 09:30 PM
:wave: Russ, I always told you that the fastest truck doesn't always win...it is the guy who goes across the finish line first!!! We had some nice racing for awhile. If you keep working at getting through lapped traffic...I will definitely have you on my bumper more often. Does this mean I need to come help you set up your front end before every race??? :wave: Great job for one of the "MEDFORD BOYS". Congrats on your first win.

John

rocket
09-07-2005, 10:34 PM
Way to go Russ. Remember Luck is when preparation meets opportunity. Proud of you kid!!! #7 Rich

Lad3der
09-07-2005, 10:40 PM
Hey Russ,
Congrats. You're a class act. You've been learning, hanging behind the the pease/ cozza combo. Like most said, it's not the fastest, just the one who crosses the line first and keeps his head in the game. So, congrats on your first win, of many more to come. Once again, congrats and keep up the good work.

Rich Johnson
09-07-2005, 10:44 PM
Good to see your hard work and determination pay off.

RACINRICH