PDA

View Full Version : Party Sunday...Race Monday!

BlingxBling
09-06-2005, 08:56 PM
Another fun time to add to the books. Instead of writing a SUPER huge paragraph about the weekend festivities, I am just going to bullet as many of the highlights that I can remember. You do have to take into consideration I was drinking from the time I arrived until about 7/8am-ish, so trying to remember everything will be difficult....so here goes....

-arriving and seeing twice as many people than the previous party (word travels quickly).
-having to make a roadtrip to the Wal-mart that was filled with a diverse range of ethnic backgrounds (scary trip, won't do that again).
-Beer in a bottle....a baby bottle that is!
-Justin Nesbitt showing his "blowing" talent, after all his condom did make it the farthest.
-Woot showing he can fit into a size 3 pants during the human race.
-jello shots clothes pinned all over team members bodies and being sniffed out by their blind folded partner.
-The group Mooning in the Moon over the Mountain contest.
-Photo Joe getting a close up of someone's brown eye...Ick you sicko! Haha
-Lisa adding the necessary parts to complete the cut out beer girl.
-Photo Joe being a pyro...AGAIN!
-Two words "Fort Bartley"
-Burning Tiki Torches to keep warm.
-When the camper is rockin'....wait no that only works when the people inside are rocking it, not people on the outside!
-Marissa not being able to find her truck..
-Uncle Petey's car finding itself parked backwards in his pit stall (I know nothing)..
-Watching the sun come up....AGAIN!
-Learning how to make coffee for the first time.
-Trying to figure out how to break into my sisters car which I thought I locked the keys in. It was nice of her to tell me later on that she had the keys the whole time.
-Leaving the track at 9am to make it home for a shower and to get back to the track to watch the race.
-Nap time and abuse of the snooze button had me miss 1/2 of the first event (for the second time).
-The small car enduro and its multiple accidents which made for a fun time to watch.
-Learning that Rick Collins is actually a very nice guy! Thanks for the many many many laughs Rick!
-Bobby Pease getting spun around before a few laps were complete, Grrr!
-The small car which rolled 1.25 times, OUCH!!!
-Woot racing and surviving both the big and small car enduro! Congrats on your 5th place finish in the small cars.
-Marissa finishing again! Good job!!
-My buddies Art and Bob not having a good race day :( Better luck next time.
-Finally getting to meet Cindy (Kind of, does a convo through the fence count? lol.)
-Congrats to all that finished, and for all that didn't, thank you for the entertainment.

I had A LOT of fun. I can not wait for the next one. I am personally going to say thank you to Lisa!! She took time out during the party to clean up, so Joe Callivini didn't have a heart attack, and possibly deny the ability of a future party. Also, many thanks to everyone else who helped make this event possible. It is stuff like this that I look forward to each time.

2Fast4U
09-07-2005, 03:48 PM
Yes I do enjoy setting up for a good party and also Love to have fun! LOL Yes things I hope were back to normal for Joe C. I tried to clean up as much as I could that day! Then have to work in the food stand HUNG OVER wasn't easy! But what the heck I am Looking forward to doing another PARTY!!
Once again hope EVERYONE enjoyed themselves I KNOW I sure did.
Lisa
PS. Billy when is my NEXT party planning date?