PDA

View Full Version : Fair solution for 9/5

NEETS-1
09-07-2005, 08:09 PM
The top 5 in each divison were absolutely correct...there may have been an error or two in the 6 thru 10 bracket. Watching 67 cars...even by 7 or 8 people was a feat in itself. I am going to give everyone that showed up from first place on down 50 points plus their race and vacation credits. Joe Jentile and Joe Grocholski will still get the win credits. It is the only fair thing to do for everybody involved. I want to see a true count for the championship points at the banquet with no question if this event did in fact hurt or help someone. This way there will be no doubt.
This was an unfortunate event....another first in NEETS but as usual, we got it done and will learn from this situation as always.
I want to thank you all for understanding...and most of all thank my officials (and others that volunteered) for their great job on getting the job done.
I am so lucky to have all of you...the greatest people I have ever met in racing.
Thank you,

enduroracer131
09-08-2005, 09:35 PM
That sounds fair to me. I think a good backup plan, if this should ever happen again, is to have a pit member score if there are enough members on that team, just an idea. This was just one of those freak things that happened anD hopefully won't happen again. :wave: