PDA

View Full Version : Labor Pains...............

richardpetey
09-07-2005, 11:43 PM
Another NEETS Junk-a-thon in the enduro hamper.......................... :*-(
A great big THANK YOU to Lisa and Joe, who got the Sunday test and tune party started and kept'er in gear all night long.............. :applause:
Sunday nights festivities got energized by some new blood and amusements devised by Billy B's discount house of party games..................... :drool:
The mountain "moon people" made another appearance, probably drawn into the party animal frenzy by all those jello shots................. :eek:
A wild night was had by the "party hardy" NEETS family, relocating enduro cars, rocking campers to sleep and even building a "foam home" for our " nutritionally challanged" leader............... :D
Great day for racing as the big cars lined up to start off the excitement, too bad our electronic bugs didn't cooperate............. :disgusted
The race itself, except for the many red flags, was a good show and congrats to Joe Jentile#41, Tim Pauch#5, and Jim White#29 for their 1, 2, 3 finish........................ :cool:
It was a rough day for the #43 DQ mobile, besides donating my front end to science, all three Mac racing Fords finished ahead of me, hehe............. :*-(
Jr. Johnson finally joins Club DQ, don't worry, it doesn't make you a bad person............................. :lol:
The four bangers took the field and also withstood many red flags, including a "flipper" down the front stretch............................ :rolleyes:
Good job, Joe Grocholski#30, Pete Verwys#12 and Marc Hammer#1974 for their top three finishes in a grueling contest................ :applause:
Hats off to Ty, ran the high side all day long, too bad about that flat, the Honda looks good................................... :p
Gotta say "Sorry for the short ride" to the two gals that were aboard the "Alzheimers Express"........................... :drool:
Keep those bras on gals............lets burn those transponders, hehe............. :mad:
I guess we all donated to Joe C.'s imaginary electronics business.............. :disgusted
As always, it makes me feel great to hang with all the peeps that make this series so enjoyable....................... :cool:
UNCLE PETEY...................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

2Fast4U
09-08-2005, 08:39 PM
Thank You Uncle Petey!
Glad everyone enjoyed themselves, Esp. YOU when you returned back in the morning to your awaiting WOMEN! Waiting on Billy to give me the OKAY for another party!
Lisa

NEETS-1
09-08-2005, 11:09 PM
Lisa...let me get my head straight before I start thinking of the next party.
I have a bunch of special show type things to get going and finished.
The Fem-Duro will be the next one...just have to format it with the show.

spier racing 93
09-09-2005, 09:02 PM
Sweeeeet! I made the Petey Report! :)

Just a follow up on that left rear Petey, the strut was bent bigtime and the spring popped out of place. :lol: That would explain the handling issues! :lol:

wshultz
09-13-2005, 11:33 PM
Petey, you should publish that in the local news paper. :-B :wave: :wave:

nobandwagonhere
09-14-2005, 05:34 PM
Quick question...any idea on whether or not the pictures from the pre-race party will be posted, and if not, what's the best way to see or possibly buy some of them? By the way....had a great time! The party was excellent. Not just because our team won the contests (ahem-ahem), but overall, had lots of fun. Bummer about the transponders, though. The way I figure it, the party made up for it. For those who raced without going to the party, then I can understand the fury. But thanks Billy, and all those who took part labor day weekend.

Donny Oliver

BlingxBling
09-14-2005, 07:00 PM
Joe (the photo guy) is in the process of posting pics, I am not sure just how many of the party pics he could post due to the nature of some of them, but his Gram passed away this past week, so he has been pretty busy. I would give it a few more days, and in the event he doesn't post all of em, you would be able to e-mail him (saphien@hotmail.com) and he would most likely send you a copy of the entertainment that took place at the pre-race party.

richardpetey
09-14-2005, 07:11 PM
Hey Robin! Give Joe Cutri an e-mail at Saphien@hotmail.com, he's the guy responsible for taking all the kodak moments that night........... :eek:
If you're smart, you'll buy all the negatives also, just in case there is a little blackmail involved with your photos, hehe................. :help:
UNCLE PETEY........................ :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

CJfilms
09-15-2005, 09:28 AM
I would like to post the party pics this time around, but I've been having trouble getting ANY of my pics up on the site lately...

Pictures from 9/2 (regular mtn races) were posted almost a week after I sent them in
Pictures from 9/5 (NEETS race) were posted after 9/11
Pictures from 9/11 (Sundays race) still have not been posted...

I can't send in the party pictures with a prayer that the regular race pictures will get posted first. When all is caught up, I will send in the party pics, but there is no telling how long it will take them to get posted.

On another note, I don't have any blackmail shots (too bad there isn't a little character with shifty eyes!) they are just clearer moments of fuzzy memories.

Also, picture this; www. I AM GETTING MY OWN SITE SOON.com where everything will be posted either the day of racing (if I get home early enough) or the following day!

nobandwagonhere
09-15-2005, 05:04 PM
First of all...Joe......very sorry for your loss :( . No rush .You have never let us down before and we all appreciate the great job you do with the pictures. Was just curious. But......as far as the negatives go.....I plead the fifth and blame it all on WOOT! :rolleyes: :help: :rolleyes: You can see that at wwwWOOTDidIt.com. :applause: :applause:Feel free to also blame your own antics on WOOT at wwwWOOTWillTakeTheFall.com. :help: :help: :help: :drool: :help: :help: :help:

woot lawrence
09-15-2005, 08:26 PM
I didn't do it, it wasn't me.

nobandwagonhere
09-15-2005, 10:04 PM
Woot, you were supposed to be my chaparone! :lol: :lol: :lol: